Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Philly Meet-Up: Reschedule Date **POLL**

OK, girls, let vote on another Sunday we can get together at Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill, NJ.

I am going to suggest that if we get 6 or more people that can the same date, we go with that date - how does that sound?

(I did not include Mother's Day, Memorial Day Weekend or Father's Day in the choices. Also, I selected to allow multiple choices)

now that DH is about done with school, let me chat with him and see if he wants to take a day trip up and he can go do something while I have lunch with you all.

i love my bed and my husband wink.gif poor thing was asleep when i came barging in at 1:30am...but i woke his sorry ass up!

anyway i voted for the 5/4 and 6/8. it's getting to be wedding season round these parts...rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWife View Post
Thanks for setting this up Alyssa. I voted for June 1st or June 8th. It is a busy time of year. Between now and June, I have 4 weddings, 2 bachelorette parties, 2 showers, and 1 Baptism to go to plus a few birthdays mixed in there. But the begining of June looks good for me.
YIKES!!! That's a lot of events.

Thanks for setting this up. The first weekend I'll be getting my BD pics and the next weekend I'll be in Jamaica (yay!!!). The next 2 I have a work bbq and a bridal shower. But if it's June 22, I can make it!

I gotta say I'm a little bummed. As of going to bed last night I thought we were meeting up today - lol.

Anyhoo... I'm either working or have somewhere to be every weekend in May. If we decide soon, I can ask for the day off if its in June.

I definitely can't make May 2nd (plans already) or June 1st (moving day!!!)

Jenn...I thought we were meeting up until I saw a thread this AM around 10.