Photo

Philly Meet-Up: Reschedule Date **POLL**

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:26 AM

OK, girls, let vote on another Sunday we can get together at Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill, NJ.

I am going to suggest that if we get 6 or more people that can the same date, we go with that date - how does that sound?

(I did not include Mother's Day, Memorial Day Weekend or Father's Day in the choices. Also, I selected to allow multiple choices)

#2 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:33 AM

I can definitely do June 1st. I may be able to do the other June dates, I just won't know for a little while.

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:35 AM

now that DH is about done with school, let me chat with him and see if he wants to take a day trip up and he can go do something while I have lunch with you all.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:37 AM

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I checked the next 3 Sundays - those all work for me :)

#5 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:50 AM

i love my bed and my husband poor thing was asleep when i came barging in at 1:30am...but i woke his sorry ass up!

anyway i voted for the 5/4 and 6/8. it's getting to be wedding season round these parts...

#6 NYJen

NYJen
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MoWife
            Thanks for setting this up Alyssa. I voted for June 1st or June 8th. It is a busy time of year. Between now and June, I have 4 weddings, 2 bachelorette parties, 2 showers, and 1 Baptism to go to plus a few birthdays mixed in there. But the begining of June looks good for me.
            YIKES!!! That's a lot of events.

#7 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

Thanks for setting this up. The first weekend I'll be getting my BD pics and the next weekend I'll be in Jamaica (yay!!!). The next 2 I have a work bbq and a bridal shower. But if it's June 22, I can make it!

#8 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:43 PM

I gotta say I'm a little bummed. As of going to bed last night I thought we were meeting up today - lol.

Anyhoo... I'm either working or have somewhere to be every weekend in May. If we decide soon, I can ask for the day off if its in June.

#9 Dbld78

Dbld78
                • Banned
                • 665 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:05 PM

I voted June 1 but really any of the weekends in June work for me so far....

#10 Heidi

Heidi
                  • 2,642 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:25 PM

I definitely can't make May 2nd (plans already) or June 1st (moving day!!!)

Jenn...I thought we were meeting up until I saw a thread this AM around 10.
                    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users