Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#221 Debs

Debs
  • VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

Ok, so I go away to get married for 2 weeks, and look at the shit you guys get into! LMAO!

Just read this whole thing through and I'm LMAO!

Maura, way to be the poopmaster!

Glenda, OMG I thought I was gonna die laughing at your near-poop experience!

I'm way too late to get in on the fun, but I'm going to my suppliment shoppe to see if I can get something similar.

#222 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

i have not pooped since friday. i had 2/3 of a scoop today (even tho it's only day 3), and am currently drinking the tea (which isn't bad at all, except i have to pee SO badly when i wake up). i let it steep for 4 min, and i have some cramping right now, which i'm hoping is a good sign.
      i have no prob with the pills. they aren't even the biggest i've ever taken, which to me is kinda disturbing (i was a sick kid...always taking vitamins and medicines as a child). i've been using applesauce to hide the powder, but will buy apple juice tomorrow to try b/c the applesauce takes too long. it is a quick breakfast tho!

EDIT TO UPDATE: (10 min later....) i pooped!!!! it was huge and stinky and everything i had dreamt of since friday! YAY!!

#223 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

omg, i woke up this morning at 7 am with a serious urge to pee from the tea i drank last night. drank the tea around 10 pm last night. i am already down a pound on the scale and my belly looks slightly less distended! only downside is that i have pooped 3 times since i woke up. but better to have pooped than to never poop at all haha

#224 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

LOL- congrats on your poops Lauren and Maura!
        Happily married since 2008

#225 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:17 PM

ive pooped every morning so far. Once right when i woke up, but the other days seems like i go about 20 minutes after the drink. Which is getting less gross everytime i drink it. Today i took my pills and drink like a pro!
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#226 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

It gets easier as time goes by. I always wake up with cramps and having to pee. But I'm also crazy and I let the tea seap for like 10 minutes (sometimes more when I forget). So it always helps move things along. Its the best feeling to feel empty!

#227 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            but better to have pooped than to never poop at all haha
            blahahahahaha.
            omg. tears. can't. catch. breath. laughing. too. hard.

#228 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

Yesterday I pooped four times! I am pretty sure I am getting rid of some nasty stuff though. I have been pretty gassy too. The cramping is way less. I haven't gone yet today. Today is day five so I took four pills and a full scoop. I think I am going to steep the tea longer because I am not having the results that my FI is. He loves this stuff and says he feels way less bloated.

#229 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              Yesterday I pooped four times! I am pretty sure I am getting rid of some nasty stuff though. I have been pretty gassy too. The cramping is way less. I haven't gone yet today. Today is day five so I took four pills and a full scoop. I think I am going to steep the tea longer because I am not having the results that my FI is. He loves this stuff and says he feels way less bloated.
              i have been really gassy too. the thing with me about the cramping is that i dont get it until like right before i have to go. actually... does anyone else experience this? when i drink the fiber drink i swear i can feel it going through my system, especially when it gets to my colon, because i have this cramp in my side/back right near where the intestines connect to the colon.

the tea is actually pretty good i think. soothing. sort of a peppermint/chamomile flavor for those of you who are still trying to decide whether you want to do it. the fiber drink really only bothered me the first two times. i just dont drink the last sip because the licorice taste is nasty strong and i gag when i drink it.

#230 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:21 PM

i havent had any cramping yet whatsoever. but i have been gassy now and then.

the tea is pepperminty, not bad at all. i do find it soothing to drink, i feel like it's my end of the day nightcap. sounds weird i know...
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users