• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

• VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:10 AM

Know that feeling when you almost get into a car accident? Where your body turns to jello and your arms and legs kinda quiver and feel weak?

Ok, that just happened to me when I saw my ticker. Holy shit. I am totally prepared (I think anyway), but kinda freaking out internally. 23 days. Wow. Click the image to open in full size.

#2 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:24 AM

Carly - that is sooo exciting!!! I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it. I think it's probably normal to get that feeling, and I am sure some of the past brides can share that with you. That's so cool that you feel like you have everything under control! That is exactly how I would like to feel 3 weeks out. You're going to have the time of your life!!!

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#3 AmyInMI

• 547 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:27 AM

I know the feeling Carly!! I had the same thing happen when I realized we leave in less than 2 weeks!! I just feel unprepared and can not believe how fast time flew and we leave so soon!
        Amy & Aaron
        May 10, 2008
        Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#4 Cole5worm

• 371 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:28 AM

Ahh How exciting! don't be nervous! GET EXCITED!!!!!!

#5 Dbld78

• Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

WOW! It's coming up really fast! Before you know it, it'll be here.... It's so exciting! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

#6 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:31 AM

So awesome!!! Just savor every moment because it goes by so quick. Before you know it you'll be an old married lady like me. lol
              <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#7 Yari

• VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:33 AM

OMG, how exciting!!!

#8 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:35 AM

Carly, that is so exciting! Enjoy every single second - it seriously goes by so fast!

#9 boscobel

• VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:37 AM

I know exciting and yet terrifying. I haven't been around the forum lately, to catch up on random things that need to be done, sorting the gifts the shower (which STILL isn't done!), and then getting my work ready to be w/o me for 2+ weeks. Man, I am going crazy in a great way, but it's also frustrating that the days are only 24 hours and that I like to actually sleep at least 8. Hhahahahaa

#10 Spazz

• VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:03 AM

I can't believe our days are almost here! So exciting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users