Please pray for

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

This morning I get a phone call from a friend of mine telling me another friend's daughter died of lukemia last night. The sadness that overcame me was horrible and the thought of my dear friend Stacey's loss is unconcieveable.

The very sad part is having to tell my soon to be step-daughter that a girl on her cheer squad passed away. It was so hard to do. Angela was strong, but very sad. It just breaks my heart.

Here is a the link to Laiken's life....

http://www.debutaunt...ives/001336.php

#2 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:47 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about this Yari. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the poor family.

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:52 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's daughter, that is so sad. They are all in my prayers.

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

Yari, I'm so sorry. The death of a child is especially hard. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

#5 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:56 PM

I'm so sorry about this Yari.

#6 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:58 PM

I am so sorry!
              http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:58 PM

Yari, I'm so sorry, it really broke my heart to read what Laikens mother wrote, it is so so sad. I'll be thinking about her and praying for her.

#8 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:02 PM

Sorry Yari, that's terribly sad. I know a few people who have succomb to leukemia, here's hoping a cure is near :)

#9 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:02 PM

Yari, I'm sitting here holding back tears. These poor parents, families and friends. Its so unfair. My cousin's son just had a bone marrow transplant last week. She keeps a daily blog and its so hard to read. Fabian is doing as expected but he is suffering so much. I've never been good with words, but I will keep Laiken in my thoughts.

#10 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amyh
                      Yari, I'm sitting here holding back tears. These poor parents, families and friends. Its so unfair. My cousin's son just had a bone marrow transplant last week. She keeps a daily blog and its so hard to read. Fabian is doing as expected but he is suffering so much. I've never been good with words, but I will keep Laiken in my thoughts.
                      Laiken had a bone marrow transplant earlier this year. She was doing so well. I can't believe she is gone. It is very unfair! I just don't get freaking diseases! Especially to young, innocent children.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users