Photo

Side boob no tan!!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:37 PM

Okay so i went tanning today durning my lunch.. I am laying there feeling pretty good about myself.. getting a jump on the tanning game... well the bright light went off and i got out of the bed only to finde i must have been laying on my tummy wrong and only half my boobs are tan.. whats worse is that my side boob was the part that didn't get tan.. and i have my "susprise" shower this weekend.. ahh man!!!

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

Yikes! Can you do a stand up bed? Thats what I like to do, helps that problem for sure. If not is a little spray tan possible? Hope you get the boob tan problem resolved.

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:43 PM

i thought you were supposed to lay on your back?

#4 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

side boob? Like where your armpit is? Ya, we had that issue whenever we lifted our arms in Mexico. The sun doesn't hit there naturally, so I didn't think it was too obvious.

I try to remember to lay in different spots/angles while tanning. Any time to tan a few times with your arms above your head?
        Happily married since 2008

#5 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
        • 371 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:47 PM

Yeah i will have to lay with my arms over my head!

#6 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:49 PM

my BM had really funny lines under her butt where the tanning bed didn't tan cause of her "butt wrinkle." OMG when she was in her bathing suit we died laughing at them. She blamed it on being 27 so her butt is a little saggier. She claims she didn't have that problem at 22.

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            my BM had really funny lines under her butt where the tanning bed didn't tan cause of her "butt wrinkle." OMG when she was in her bathing suit we died laughing at them. She blamed it on being 27 so her butt is a little saggier. She claims she didn't have that problem at 22.
            hahaha my BFF does this little lift thing where she lays down a little higher than she should be then scoots down without lifting her butt. so it gets shoved away from her upper thighs and doesnt make funny lines!

#8 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:53 PM

see...the things you have to do when you are older than 25. haha

#9 JT3825

JT3825
              • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:56 PM

I have that problem too! Stand up beds are the best!

#10 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:56 PM

I find ways to get every inch. Sorry if TMI but you gotta really spread your butt cheeks so that it gets your entire butt and you don't get those wrinkles. LOL. And you should only lay on your back and not lift your arms over your head b/c then you don't get the other part of your arm. You have to make sure you don't keep your arms so close to your body, like separate them enough that the machine will hit the side boob.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users