Jump to content

Photo

ROR- Pics and Review!


  • Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#111 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,260 posts

    Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:02 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by starryeyedbride2b
    Courtney, did you have to specify that you wanted clear glasses and no wood chargers at the restaurant (Mammee Bay, right?)? That's one think I absolutely don't want---the blue rimmed glasses and brown charger!

    P.S. Your mom is working on my order! :o)
    No I didn't specify anything about the reception, I think thats just the standard set-up.

    Oh good! Glad that's going to work out for you!!
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

    #112 jajajaja

    jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

      Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

      The details of your dress photographed so well! You looked beautiful. The hanging flowers were a great touch! I loved it.

      And the veil looked great too. lol
      Happily married since 2008

      #113 JamaicaBride08

      JamaicaBride08
      • Newbie
      • 110 posts

        Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:44 PM

        You looked amazing...I LOVE your dress! Congrats and welcome back~!

        #114 Neema29

        Neema29
        • Newbie
        • 116 posts

          Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

          12 Piece I have a question for you. I was looking at the thread regarding the marriage licenses ( http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18911 ) and I was wondering what process do you plan to go through here in Georgia. Since we are both in the Atlanta area I figured you may already know some of the answers to the name change process. So am I understanding it correctly when I say that the marriage license that we obatain in Jamaica is all that we need? and that I do not have to obatin a GA marriage license? Also do you know if the marriage license is all I need to change my name (@DMV/ Social Security/etc) or even which stop I need to make 1st ? I hope you can help me with this.

          #115 PoeticJustice

          PoeticJustice
          • Newbie
          • 91 posts

            Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

            WOW simply stunning!

            #116 Agape Gems

            Agape Gems
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,260 posts

              Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:31 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Neema29
              12 Piece I have a question for you. I was looking at the thread regarding the marriage licenses ( http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18911 ) and I was wondering what process do you plan to go through here in Georgia. Since we are both in the Atlanta area I figured you may already know some of the answers to the name change process. So am I understanding it correctly when I say that the marriage license that we obatain in Jamaica is all that we need? and that I do not have to obatin a GA marriage license? Also do you know if the marriage license is all I need to change my name (@DMV/ Social Security/etc) or even which stop I need to make 1st ? I hope you can help me with this.
              I have no idea! LOL! I think that the license we get in the mail will be all we need. I have heard to go to the SS office first, then DMV, then it's easy to do all other name changes. I'll let you know in about 2 months.
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

              #117 Agape Gems

              Agape Gems
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,260 posts

                Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:35 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PoeticJustice
                WOW simply stunning!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
                You looked amazing...I LOVE your dress! Congrats and welcome back~!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                The details of your dress photographed so well! You looked beautiful. The hanging flowers were a great touch! I loved it.

                And the veil looked great too.
                you guys looked great!
                Thanks ladies! My new hubby keeps telling me to stop looking at the pics but I CAN'T! I want to be back in Ochie!!!!
                See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

                #118 PoeticJustice

                PoeticJustice
                • Newbie
                • 91 posts

                  Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

                  You look simply STUNNING..Congrats

                  #119 ButlerGirl08

                  ButlerGirl08
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 382 posts

                    Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:07 AM

                    Where did you get your veil, after seeing yours I kinda want one now. The one at David's is too expensive... Hey Court, where are the rest of your pics

                    #120 Kandys

                    Kandys
                    • Newbie
                    • 80 posts

                      Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:25 AM

                      Wow you look so great! I love your hanging flowers, so pretty. Congrats!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users