• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#111 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starryeyedbride2b
    Courtney, did you have to specify that you wanted clear glasses and no wood chargers at the restaurant (Mammee Bay, right?)? That's one think I absolutely don't want---the blue rimmed glasses and brown charger!

P.S. Your mom is working on my order! :o)
    No I didn't specify anything about the reception, I think thats just the standard set-up.

Oh good! Glad that's going to work out for you!!
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#112 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

The details of your dress photographed so well! You looked beautiful. The hanging flowers were a great touch! I loved it.

And the veil looked great too. lol
      Happily married since 2008

#113 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
      • 110 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:44 PM

You looked amazing...I LOVE your dress! Congrats and welcome back~!

#114 Neema29

Neema29
        • 116 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

12 Piece I have a question for you. I was looking at the thread regarding the marriage licenses ( http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18911 ) and I was wondering what process do you plan to go through here in Georgia. Since we are both in the Atlanta area I figured you may already know some of the answers to the name change process. So am I understanding it correctly when I say that the marriage license that we obatain in Jamaica is all that we need? and that I do not have to obatin a GA marriage license? Also do you know if the marriage license is all I need to change my name (@DMV/ Social Security/etc) or even which stop I need to make 1st ? I hope you can help me with this.

#115 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
          • 91 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

WOW simply stunning!

#116 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
            • 1,260 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Neema29
              12 Piece I have a question for you. I was looking at the thread regarding the marriage licenses ( http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18911 ) and I was wondering what process do you plan to go through here in Georgia. Since we are both in the Atlanta area I figured you may already know some of the answers to the name change process. So am I understanding it correctly when I say that the marriage license that we obatain in Jamaica is all that we need? and that I do not have to obatin a GA marriage license? Also do you know if the marriage license is all I need to change my name (@DMV/ Social Security/etc) or even which stop I need to make 1st ? I hope you can help me with this.
              I have no idea! LOL! I think that the license we get in the mail will be all we need. I have heard to go to the SS office first, then DMV, then it's easy to do all other name changes. I'll let you know in about 2 months.

#117 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PoeticJustice
                WOW simply stunning!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
                You looked amazing...I LOVE your dress! Congrats and welcome back~!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                The details of your dress photographed so well! You looked beautiful. The hanging flowers were a great touch! I loved it.

And the veil looked great too.
                you guys looked great!
                Thanks ladies! My new hubby keeps telling me to stop looking at the pics but I CAN'T! I want to be back in Ochie!!!!

#118 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
                • 91 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

You look simply STUNNING..Congrats

#119 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                  • 382 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:07 AM

Where did you get your veil, after seeing yours I kinda want one now. The one at David's is too expensive... Hey Court, where are the rest of your pics

#120 Kandys

Kandys
                    • 80 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:25 AM

Wow you look so great! I love your hanging flowers, so pretty. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users