• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:16 PM

I am going through my computer and deleting a bunch of wedding stuff I still have - but just in case it's helpful to anyone else, I wanted to post it here first!
    • Newsletter (this was included in the OOT bags) - I removed the monogram so the file was smaller
    • Timeline
    • Placecard Outside - I've removed most of the the names and detail, but you get the idea!
    • Placecard Outside Inside - also doubled as a little "thank you" to our guests and was printed on the inside of the placecards, and folded. Then I hung these to the raffia fans we handed out as people arrived

Attached Files

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

how cute, love the timeline ann!!! thanks! i know what you mean about wedding files taking up your whole computer haha. maybe burn your files to CD?

#3 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:20 PM

Thank you so much! I know these templates will come in handy, and now I know where to find them without going crazy...I'm gonna bookmark this page :)
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:21 PM

Well, I am keeping some of them, like probably these, but I had so many examples, etc. of other people's stuff that I just didn't need anymore! Just doing a little spring cleaning!

And ironic that you mention it - I am about to run a backup on my computer, which is the reason I started cleaning it up to begin with! lol

#5 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        Well, I am keeping some of them, like probably these, but I had so many examples, etc. of other people's stuff that I just didn't need anymore! Just doing a little spring cleaning!

And ironic that you mention it - I am about to run a backup on my computer, which is the reason I started cleaning it up to begin with! lol
        haha funny. i did spring cleaning on my computer yesterday, going through all the wedding files and deleting old idea pics now that i have all my stuff picked out!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maura
          haha funny. i did spring cleaning on my computer yesterday, going through all the wedding files and deleting old idea pics now that i have all my stuff picked out!
          much better than I did ... I'm almost at my year anniversary!

#7 neen

neen
          • 633 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:28 PM

thanks, ann! we just did the same thing yesterday...figured it was safe since we sent our STDs to delete all the other stuff we had on other places.

BTW - Maura, great new pic!

#8 BarbK

BarbK
            • 29 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

Thanks for passing this on. I know it will come in handy. I love the inside of the placecards. We are giving everyone little photo albums and something like that would be great to put inside.

#9 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
              • 1,881 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:57 PM

I loved your newsletter. Thanks Ann!!!
                http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#10 morenaindc

morenaindc
                • 221 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:25 PM