• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:09 PM

Michelle, I am really sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family

#32 Karen

Karen
    • 1,308 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Michelle I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Grandma almost 9 years ago and I miss her everyday. I hope you and your family can find some peace and comfort in knowing she is finally at peace.
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#33 MelissaH

MelissaH
      • 1,724 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, Michelle! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts!

#34 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
        • 136 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:29 PM

Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. You know we are all here if you need anything!

#35 neen

neen
          • 633 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

aww, sweetie, i'm so sorry! even when its "expected" its still so hard and so sad. hang in there and don't forget to hop on BDW if you need an outlet while you're with your family.

#36 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
            • 939 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:43 PM

I am very sorry for your loss. When my grandmother passed away, I was there with her for her last few days so it was expected but it was still hard. That was 5 years ago and I still to this day want to stop at her house to see her. Cherish the memories. My thoughts are with you and your family.

#37 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:35 PM

hey michelle,

i am so sorry to read this! i am really sorry to hear about your loss...you and your family are in my thoughts.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#38 angitalia23

angitalia23
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

Im so sorry for your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
                Anthony & Angela
                19 June 2008

#39 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:18 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss Michelle

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#40 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
                  • 1,257 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

I'm sorry Michelle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users