Jump to content

Photo

Help me pick out Mike's wedding outfit


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 rodent

rodent

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

    Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:30 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saraha
    Mine is a tie, I like number 1 and number 3!
    they are the same shirt, different colors.

    #22 rodent

    rodent

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

      Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

      And the winners are.....

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      #23 BarefootBride

      BarefootBride
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,266 posts

        Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:41 AM

        I showed my FI Mikes photos! He thought it was funny and then started to defend him and make fun of BDW... He has challenged me find a forum just for grooms...

        #24 ErinB

        ErinB

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

          Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:43 AM

          Great choices! You can always trust the ladies of BDW to help you out.

          I love the action shots! I don't know how you kept the camera still, I'd have been rolling on the floor. My Mike hates shopping! So far he has tried on a jacket but no pants for his wedding suit. Everything I buy him for vacation he simply looks at and goes, "Yeah, I'll wear it." Damn right he's going to wear it because I'm going to pack his suitcase!

          #25 rodent

          rodent

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

            Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:45 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BarefootBride
            I showed my FI Mikes photos! He thought it was funny and then started to defend him and make fun of BDW... He has challenged me find a forum just for grooms...
            Grooms usually come around when they see how awesome the wedding turns out with all the help from BDW.

            In all this wedding planing Mike has only had 2 things to do. Try on clothes & get his ring size. He got off pretty easy. I think he was having fun trying on the clothes.

            #26 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:48 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
              Great choices! You can always trust the ladies of BDW to help you out.

              I love the action shots! I don't know how you kept the camera still, I'd have been rolling on the floor. My Mike hates shopping! So far he has tried on a jacket but no pants for his wedding suit. Everything I buy him for vacation he simply looks at and goes, "Yeah, I'll wear it." Damn right he's going to wear it because I'm going to pack his suitcase!
              Yep, I'll be packing his suitcase too. I know he likes having new clothes, he just doesn't like the work that goes into getting them. So I do his shopping. Really, he has it good. He wore his new vacation outfits to work all last week so I know he liked them.

              #27 ACDCDCAC

              ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

              Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              He wore his new vacation outfits to work all last week so I know he liked them.
              good choices morgan! i liked shirt 2 for the wedding as well but came in after the vote :)

              also, he cracks me up :) what a ham!

              and i really wish i could wear my vacation outfits to work tell him i'm jealous!

              #28 rodent

              rodent

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

                Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:19 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                good choices morgan! i liked shirt 2 for the wedding as well but came in after the vote :)

                also, he cracks me up :) what a ham!

                and i really wish i could wear my vacation outfits to work tell him i'm jealous!
                we both work in labs & could get away with wearing just about anything. He wore jeans one day & his coworkers asked why he was so dressed up.

                #29 ACDCDCAC

                ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

                Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:46 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                we both work in labs & could get away with wearing just about anything. He wore jeans one day & his coworkers asked why he was so dressed up.
                hahaha! that's funny :)

                #30 Celina

                Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

                  Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:51 AM

                  Morgan - I am getting to this late but OMG his expressions are hillarious! If it matter - I go with the majority vote!
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users