Photo

Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#1281 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:19 PM

OMG.....im so sorry ladies, if this helps anyone i just got one id be more than happy to share it, i know how important the little things are

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1282 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:51 PM

Im sad to hear that the little guy was lost with the Journal.

I am passing around my blue starfish for one year after my wedding and there is lots of space for anyone to join, if they still want in on a starfish.  Let me know!

Here is the current list:

Jaykay's BLUE Starfish

Who? When?  Where?  From?
    Jaykay January 9-16, 2012 Runaway Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
    canadiangirl April 11-18, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica Ontario, Canada
    asiammarie1 December 6-21, 2012 Punta Cana, DR Glens Falls, NY

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

Sorry ladies but I think it's the end of the line for my starfish.

Tiffany (Islandgirl910) sent the starfish to Rasheda (futuremrstgun), and Rasheda confirmed she received it and actually sent me a pic before she left for her wedding, but I have been unable to get a hold of her since and have not received the starfish from her.

Rasheda, if you are on here please get in touch, so many other girls on here looking forward to receiving the little guy and reading the journal. I've passed this to 6 girls and just as it was about to come to me for my own wedding I would be gutted to find it's gone missing. Please help get the little guy and journal back on track.

Good luck to all on here, and hope we get this starfish and journal back to keep going .......

Joanne's BLUE Starfish Passing  
    Bride's Name Location Resort Wedding Destination Travel Dates Travel Completed?
    Lisadias Canada Now Jade Riviera Riviera Maya, Mexico April 22nd - April 30th 2011 Yes
    Mrsrice11 NJ, USA Iberostar Rosehall Montego Bay, Jamaica June 10th - June 18th 2011 Yes
    scali715 Boston, MA ? Punta Cana, Dominican Rep July 13th -July 20th 2011 Yes
    Mrssylvester2b Pittsburgh, PA ? Turks & Caicos August 6th - August 13th 2011 Yes
    Islandgirl910 Yonkers, NY Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay, Jamaica September 6th - September 17th 2011 Yes
    futuremrstgun San Antonio, TX Iberostar Rosehall Beach  Montego Bay, Jamaica October 6th - October 16th 2011 Yes
    JoanneIreland Ireland & Boston Barcelo Maya Palace Riviera Maya, Mexico November 14th - November 20th 2011 No
    MichCraw Montreal Majestic Colonial  Punta Cana, Dominican Rep December 3rd - December 16th  No
    celticgirl Ontario, Canada ? Jamaica January 4th - January 11th 2012 No
    SummerDawn Canada ? Cancun, Mexico April 15th - April 22nd 2012 No
    Spaterson ? ? ? May 2012?  No
    Bojanglesgirl         MN Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico July 14th - July 24th 2012 No
    deesanders33 Houston, Texas Paradisus Punta Cana Punta Cana, Dominican Rep August 8th - August 18th 2012 No
    charitydawn Moncton NB GBP Bavaro Punta Cana, Dominican Rep November 17th - November 24th  No

#1283 MichCraw

MichCraw
    • 369 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Ahhh thanks canadiangirl, you are a kind heart

OMG.....im so sorry ladies, if this helps anyone i just got one id be more than happy to share it, i know how important the little things are

#1284 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

JayKay - I'd love to get on this list. I'll be Nov 2012. Our dates aren't 100% firm, but I think it'll be Nov 4th - 13th. Definitely the 2nd week of Nov is the wedding. Where? is Riviera Maya, MX, and From? is Fort Worth, Texas 

I have been racking my brain trying to think of the "something borrowed" - this would be so perfect if I can take part!! 

Originally Posted by JayKay 

Im sad to hear that the little guy was lost with the Journal.

I am passing around my blue starfish for one year after my wedding and there is lots of space for anyone to join, if they still want in on a starfish.  Let me know!

Here is the current list:

Jaykay's BLUE Starfish

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#1285 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

I have added you to the list.  Just let me know if your dates change.

Jaykay's BLUE Starfish

AllieH November 4-13, 2012 Riviera Maya Fort Worth, TX

Originally Posted by AllieH 

JayKay - I'd love to get on this list. I'll be Nov 2012. Our dates aren't 100% firm, but I think it'll be Nov 4th - 13th. Definitely the 2nd week of Nov is the wedding. Where? is Riviera Maya, MX, and From? is Fort Worth, Texas 

I have been racking my brain trying to think of the "something borrowed" - this would be so perfect if I can take part!! 

#1286 deesanders33

deesanders33
      • 329 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:33 AM

Jay Kay, I just emailed you, hopefully I can make your list :) I am from Houston TX

#1287 geishagyrl

geishagyrl
        • 65 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

Jay Kay, can I jump in for April 24 - May 2? I'll be in Cancun. Thank you in advance.

I have added you to the list.  Just let me know if your dates change.

Jaykay's BLUE Starfish

AllieH November 4-13, 2012 Riviera Maya Fort Worth, TX

#1288 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

I have added you! Just need to know where you live.

Originally Posted by deesanders33 

Jay Kay, I just emailed you, hopefully I can make your list :) I am from Houston TX

Where do you live? I want to make sure it will be enough time for the bride ahead of you to get it to you on time.

Originally Posted by geishagyrl 

Jay Kay, can I jump in for April 24 - May 2? I'll be in Cancun. Thank you in advance.

#1289 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

Sorry ladies but I think it's the end of the line for my starfish.

Tiffany (Islandgirl910) sent the starfish to Rasheda (futuremrstgun), and Rasheda confirmed she received it and actually sent me a pic before she left for her wedding, but I have been unable to get a hold of her since and have not received the starfish from her.

Rasheda, if you are on here please get in touch, so many other girls on here looking forward to receiving the little guy and reading the journal. I've passed this to 6 girls and just as it was about to come to me for my own wedding I would be gutted to find it's gone missing. Please help get the little guy and journal back on track.

Good luck to all on here, and hope we get this starfish and journal back to keep going .......

well, that is too bad if Rasheda has flaked.  That is NOT being a good BDW member :(

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#1290 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

question.... will that give me enough time to ship it to her?...i just want to make sure, if she lives in the USA i dont know if i can get him there in less than a week..is it workable?? if so im in lol

I have added you! Just need to know where you live.

Where do you live? I want to make sure it will be enough time for the bride ahead of you to get it to you on time.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users