Photo

Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#1121 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
  • 460 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:15 PM

OMG! Sooo excited!!! Thanks! I live in the Philly area, too! THANKS!!!!

#1122 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

glad to hear it, enjoy!

Originally Posted by mrsrice11 

Hi Lisadias...The starfish made it safe and sound...Thanks Joanne I'm honored!

#1123 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
      • 656 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:13 AM

Alright, my starfish came in the mail today!  I'm excited to participate in JanineA's and also start my own.  Mine is clear.  I think Joanne Ireland wanted to be added for November.  What  I'm going to do is have one girl for every month.  And I would like every girl's address and email/phone.  This way, we have back up info in case a girl doesn't come on in a while.  I am going to try to go for a year from when he starts traveling, so he can end up with me again by our anniversary.  PM me with your dates of travel if you are interested!  I'm so excited!

#1124 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
        • 614 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:46 AM

I think Joanne Ireland ended up starting the blue starfish thread. there were a few people I was unable to add to the clear starfish list - maybe check back through the past 10 pages or so and you'll find them?

Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust 

Alright, my starfish came in the mail today!  I'm excited to participate in JanineA's and also start my own.  Mine is clear.  I think Joanne Ireland wanted to be added for November.  What  I'm going to do is have one girl for every month.  And I would like every girl's address and email/phone.  This way, we have back up info in case a girl doesn't come on in a while.  I am going to try to go for a year from when he starts traveling, so he can end up with me again by our anniversary.  PM me with your dates of travel if you are interested!  I'm so excited!

#1125 NurseM

NurseM
          • Site Supporter
          • 187 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hi i am back. Kellygrrrl your starfish is amazing. I am so happy I got to participate in it. I just flew in this afternoon, will send it out to susanna.hanson tomorrow. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I have pictures of it in my bouquet it looked gorgeous!

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#1126 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
            • 614 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

oh yay - so glad to hear it! : ) congrats, and thanks for your note. : )

Originally Posted by NurseM 

Hi i am back. Kellygrrrl your starfish is amazing. I am so happy I got to participate in it. I just flew in this afternoon, will send it out to susanna.hanson tomorrow. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I have pictures of it in my bouquet it looked gorgeous!

#1127 latinive

latinive
              • 179 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

To the ladies who suggested bouquetjewels for the starfish, thank you.  I finally got around to order but they no longer had the one that was in closeout in clear so I ended up ordering their new one which only cost 9.00 dollars plus I took advantage of the oopsies section and I got the girls monograms for their flowers.  I received them in less than a week and the starfish is beautiful.  Thank you so much ladies.

#1128 deesanders33

deesanders33
                • 329 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

Is there a blue starfish that I can borrow out there?? I am getting married August 11, 2012 at NOW Larmiar  Dominican Republic

#1129 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                  • 614 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:56 AM

hey nursem - did you ever hear anything from susanna? I tried getting in touch before she left, but no word back. just wanted to make sure she received the starfish.

Originally Posted by NurseM 

#1130 NurseM

NurseM
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 187 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:22 AM

Hey kelly,

I did the same I sent her a PM and never heard back from her either. She was supposed to be leaving tomorrow i think. It should have got to her i sent it over a week ago

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users