Photo

Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#1671 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:52 PM

Oh, I'm back ladies!!!! We had such a great time despite some ups and downs!! It feels good to be back though and to have access to BDW!! :)

#1672 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:03 AM

OMG danielle!! I know people pee in the pool, especially drunk people, but for the love of god don't announce it to everyone!

And puking by the pool has got to be one of the most embarassing things i could imagine - especially while on a vacation with a bunch of people you know and will see again the next day!

#1673 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:05 AM

Welcome back Jessica. cant wait to hear about your wedding and trip.

Tara she'll never live it down. That's definately a story that sticks with ya. hehe
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#1674 chika

chika
        • 147 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:32 PM

I'm back now too!! We had the perfect day and everything went smoothly! I'll write an update, but I'm back at work now, so it will have to wait. :)

#1675 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

Oh Shelley, how was Dreams Punta Cana? So glad your day was awesome! Congratulations!

#1676 Chiquita

Chiquita
            • 2,674 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:38 PM

Danielle your pee pool story is hilarious. I would die if one of my friends was doing that.. haha!

#1677 chika

chika
              • 147 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:44 AM

Danielle, your story made me laugh!! What a fun time it sounds like she had! LOL

Lucy106 - Dreams Punta Cana is GORGEOUS! It is the lushest resort I've ever been to. The food was also really really good. We had a perfect day, and everything turned out so lovely. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone considering a wedding in Punta Cana. Though it is far from the airport (only and hour!), it is well worth the bus ride.

#1678 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:17 PM

Glad you liked the resort. We are considering a Dreams tour for our anniversaries so thanks for the review.

#1679 EricaG

EricaG
                  • 1,915 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:44 PM

hey there. Just thought I would check in quick. Wedding went great although there was a situation the night before the wedding that lend to my uncle standing up for larry rather than his brother. Just waiting for severine right now to see our pics!! 6 more days in paradise.
                    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#1680 Celina

Celina
                    • Banned
                    • 2,811 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

Here is our thread! I swear - I've been in LaLa Land lately! (Say that 6 times while having bananna mudslides) he he!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chiquita
                      What happened with your photographer Celina?? Glad you are back and everything went well :)
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by EricaG
                      Welcome back Celina!!! What happened with the photographer? I just got an email from our photographer so I am feeling better about things going smoothly. Now just to finish the packing, and to get down there and meet with them so I can get a ceremony time to tell Severine!!!! Yikes, I can't believe it is almost my turn!!! Less than a week now. 2 days until we leave for the city, 3 days until we fly out, and 6 days until the wedding.
                      So our photographer sucked and we got his assistant and didnt get any pictures because his assistant was so concerned with getting his $10 per person sunset photos with the rest of the hotel and he kind of just quit taking our pictures at sunset.

The actual photographer who we thought we were going to see didn't show up until the day we met to get the pictures. What a CHUMP!! SO - I have very few pics of me and DH.

What have you all been up to?

What are we going to do with ourselves now that our weddings are over?

My AHR was a flop - we had 70 guests who RSVP'd who did not show. That sucked.

I'm glad it's all over. I want to start doing some home improvement projects (painting) and I want to buy a king size bed! (bow-chicka-wow-wow)
                      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users