Sign in to follow this  
coope08

Ritz Carlton Cancun

Quote:
Originally Posted by riviera View Post
I thought I would post 2008 wedding package info I received from Ritz Carlton Cancun for anyone who is interested in the location. It is too bad they don't have the date I want available..
$37,000+ for 50 people! WOW!

This is a gorgeous place and gorgeous location. I treated myself to this hotel one year for my birthday and it was delightful. We actually saw a wedding from our balcony and it was absolutely perfect!

Does anyone have pricing for the cermony packages? The packages are listed on the website, but no pricing. When I try to communicate with the Ritz, they won't give me a quote based on the packages listed online. Really weird. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem - I can't figure out the numbers - where did the $37,500 for 50 people come from? We're probably goiing to have around 50 people too - that seems really high for mexico though.

I just didn't think this was for me...I still got the style and sophistication at the Royal in Cancun as I would at the Ritz. my mom really wanted my reception to be here, but she has champagne taste on a beer budget for sure!!!!!!!