Photo

Bachlorette Party Costs

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

I just heard on the radio the other day that the Melting Pot in Buffalo is having a Girls Night - it's something like $30pp for the full meal, and they're having people come in to do spa treatments and stuff I think....what if you check to see if yours is doign something similar? That might be fun!

#12 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
    • 490 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

I guess I need to sit down with my MOH to figure this all out...

#13 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:16 PM

Kelly, mine is the same night! What bar are you going to?

#14 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:23 PM

My bachelorette was pricy! But, we went out of town for a whole weekend, stayed in suites in a boutique hotel, paid for cabs, dinners, etc. It was about $400 per person. Luckliy the girls (there were 12 of us) picked up my tabs the whole weekend.

For FI's bachelor party, one of his brothers didn't drink so they rented a large van to transport everyone for about $75, so it was $10 per person and they had it the whole day.

#15 Dez921714

Dez921714
          • 1,489 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:26 PM

I was actually just about to suggest what JamaicaBride said for her FI's bachelor party.

For a friend of mines bachelorette party, we all chipped in, rented an escalade and one person stayed sober and drove. It was cheaper per person than the limo would have been and we had it all night.
            http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#16 angitalia23

angitalia23
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:31 PM

My Bachlorette party is starting at my sisters, she is having appetizers, drinks, etc. (i did the same for her so she is repaying the favor) then we are heading to the bars in a limo. It is going to be 40- per girl only if they are going on the limo. Obviously once we get to the bar they are paying for their own cocktails. I think anywhere from 40-50 dollars is acceptable due to the cost of limo's. To cut out the cost i would eliminate the dinner and have food at someone's house....or just keep the Melting Pot dinner to those who really want to attend and dont mind paying (most will probably want to attend)...how fun, it sounds like our parties are around the same time!
              Anthony & Angela
              19 June 2008

#17 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
              • 490 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lizz
                Kelly, mine is the same night! What bar are you going to?
                Cool!

McFadden's on 3rd~ They have this great bachlorette party deal. 9-11 bride drinks for free and friends have open bar for the same time for $20.

#18 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KellyandMatt08
                  Cool!

McFadden's on 3rd~ They have this great bachlorette party deal. 9-11 bride drinks for free and friends have open bar for the same time for $20.
                  I'll be in the area. I think we're starting at Swanky Bubbles, then going to Mad River then I don't know where after that. Maybe we'll run into each other!

#19 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

We all just piled into taxis, it was cheap and easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users