Sign in to follow this  
Ashlyn

Hello!!!

Congrats on your engagement Ashlyn! You'll have a place picked out in no time! There's is SO much great info here - you're definately in the right place!

Welcome to the forum Ashlyn!

Where'd you go in the Dominican? I've never been, but I've heard it's beautiful. There have been some really amazing weddings there. Are you considering the same resort you just stayed at?

welcome4.gif

We went to Punta Cana, at the Grand Palladium Bavaro resort. It was FABULOUS, we had such an amazing time. i saw the wedding gazebo and was like...ahhhh this is where I want to get married! I'm looking into other locations as well though, I would just be worried about going to another resort that was not up to the same amazing standards.

Shawn and my only concern with doing a destination wedding is that his grandmother is in her 90s and would have a hard time travelling...but I'm thinking if we're going to go there (or somewhere else other than Vancouver) we should decide soon so people have time to prepare. AH. What are people's experiences/thoughts about this dilemma?