Sign in to follow this  
mpetzold

What is your favorite wedding TV show?

I do love all wedding related shows right now...my FI makes fun of me...I think my favorites are Bridezilla...and Perfect Proposal

Yes, A Wedding Story is still on! I used to love that show. When I was in college all of the girls in my dorm used to get together and watch it! The thing is that now I think it is pretty cheesy given all of the other awesome wedding shows on TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryztan View Post
I find my Big Redneck wedding a hoot! I have only seen it like twice actually by accident. I think that its on CMT
I forgot... that is one of my faves to because it is so funny! Even my FI likes to watch that one and gets a kick out of it.

I LOVE HEART LOVE "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding" not because I want ideas, it's just interesting to say the least. My personal fav was the bride screaming " Whar's ma teeth? I cain't git married witout ma teeth!" I'm from the south so it's ok for me to laugh.

I also really like Rich Bride, Poor Bride. Being in the event business,I see so many people think that weddings are free! You can get flowers for $200 and food for $10 a plate and it will still look like the wedding from Martha Stewart. I like the reality aspect of it.

Oh yeah, guilty as well here...I love to watch me some wedding shows!

Some of my fav's are: "Say Yes to the Dress" (those dress prices...hollly cow!), "Bulging Brides", "Bridezillas", "Platinum Weddings", & "Rich Bride/Poor Bride" too.

Gotta love Sunday nights, tons o' wedding shows on!

And I agree about "Wedding Story", it was unique back then & I loved it, but now it's dated & kinda corny/sappy. But, "back then" it was all we had! lol We're so spoiled now with all our current choices, huh?