Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Mommies to be check in

only 44 days, danielle?!? holy moly that went fast! (well at least for the rest of us!) can't wait to see your little one!

Kylie Elaine was born today at 7:19 a.m.! She decided she didn't want to wait until Friday for our scheduled c-section! She is absolutely beautiful- although I'm sure I'm a little biased! She weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz. and is 20 1/2 inches long. I'll try to post some pix soon!

So excited for the others who are getting so close!

Amy

Danielle - Thank you. I think we are due right around the same date, I have 40 days left officially. Isn't it so exciting to see the nursery come together!? We have the furniture in too, I just have to get the bedding but I am in no rush since he will be in with us for the first few weeks. I am on the hunt for clothes though. I saved ALL my stuff from my first son and now I can't find anything that I saved from birth to one year, I have everything after that, but not the stuff I'll need first. Have fun at your shower, I hope you'll get everything you'll need.

Amy - CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm sure she is beautiful, I can't wait to see pictures.

Amy, congrats!! I cant wait to see pictures

Danielle, and Margie, you are so close. Are you willing to show baby bump pictures?