Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Mommies to be check in

awww mrs martin, dont worry kerrington wont latch on at all. i have to pump for her all the time. it sucks, but the things we do for our kids...

thanks ladies!!!

Congrats :) There isn't a better feeling than the first time you hold your child. I'm sure he will get the latching down. It just takes a few times :) Goodluck, and enjoy your little bundle of joy

Congrats Twinkletoes!!!!!

And congrats to you Mrs. Martin. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Here are a few pics of Zariah that I took the other day. I caught her making some funny faces.

Click the image to open in full size.

This is my oldest daughter with her new glasses. She is the splitting image of me. This is how I looked 20 years ago.

And my son

wow congrats to all the new mommies and mommies to be! sooooo exciting!!

I found this article and website about labor and full moons how many women go into labor during a full moon, something to do with gravitational pull and how our bodies are made up of mostly water etc. Plus the other link lets you see if/when there will be a full moon. It was also on the discovery channel. There will be 98% visibility tonight and a full moon tomorrow and since I am 3 days over due I am really hoping it happens for me! Cross your fingers and good luck to anyone else that is due really soon!

The Moon's Effect on Natural Childbirth

Complete Sun and Moon Data for One Day

Hello ladies! Just popping in to say hello and congrats to all the new mommies! Can't wait to see the pics of your little ones.

Gavin is doing well and growing like a weed! :) He's smiling all the time and cooing a little. Yesterday he did "push-ups" for the first time when I put him on his tummy. Something new every day with him and I'm trying to enjoy every moment.

To those of you with latching issues. I had the same problem and the first few days trying to breastfeed were horrendous! sad.gif The only thing that has worked for me and is still working now is the nipple shield. It's an absolute god send! Let me know if you need more info on it! I love it and wouldn't have been able to breastfeed without it. Who knew my nipples are flat!? :) LOL

Well, I spoke to my midwife a few hours ago and I am going to the hospital tomorrow night to start the induction process. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to be induced but I'm ok with it now. Hopefully my baby decides she's ready and helps me out but who knows, I cant believe that I will be holding her soon!!!