Jump to content

Photo

Please support me...if you can


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • Member
  • 743 posts

    Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

    Awww!!! I am soooooo happy you are doing this it is for such a great cause. My fi and I just donated as much as we could out of our budget last night for Idol gives back......So Sorry! IF you ever do it again we will def sponsor.

    #12 Yari

    Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

      Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Yari- when can you no longer accept donations? I just donated to Melissa for MS and I'm not sure how much extra funds I got. I'd love to help out though.
      Donations are accepted until May 30th. You are so sweet!

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
      tomorrow is payday, will you bump this in case I forget? Thanks!
      Sure, thanks for wanting to contribute.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kryztan
      Awww!!! I am soooooo happy you are doing this it is for such a great cause. My fi and I just donated as much as we could out of our budget last night for Idol gives back......So Sorry! IF you ever do it again we will def sponsor.
      Oh goodness, I totally understand. I donated to Idol Gives Back too. AIDS in Africa is my weakness. I use to work for the foundation in Hollywood and they own several of the clinics shown last night. My mom called me this morning asking if I saw it and said of course. She was like, I was thinking of you and how if you were there you would come back with a zillion adopted African children. So true, so true.

      #13 MelissaH

      MelissaH
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,724 posts

        Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:43 PM

        Yari as soon as I get paid on Thursday I'll make a donation! Don't let me forget!

        #14 Alyssa

        Alyssa
        • Sr. Member
        • 11,793 posts

          Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

          that is awesome Yari! i just authorized a huge deposit for our new place so i will transfer money around and make a donation when it clears tomorrow!!!

          #15 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:04 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MelissaH
            Yari as soon as I get paid on Thursday I'll make a donation! Don't let me forget!
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alyssa
            that is awesome Yari! i just authorized a huge deposit for our new place so i will transfer money around and make a donation when it clears tomorrow!!!
            Thank you so much, you both rock!

            #16 amandalovesryan

            amandalovesryan
            • Member
            • 933 posts

              Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:19 AM

              okay, I remembered and donated! Good Luck!
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

              http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

              #17 Alyssa

              Alyssa
              • Sr. Member
              • 11,793 posts

                Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:47 AM

                me too! :)
                good luck
                xoxo

                #18 PaulaV

                PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

                  Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:36 AM

                  Just donated Yari. Good cause.
                  LITB :)

                  #19 sunnydaes

                  sunnydaes
                  • Member
                  • 684 posts

                    Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:44 AM

                    great job Yari! it's always great to see people supporting the cause.

                    #20 Yari

                    Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

                      Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:42 PM

                      Thank you so much to all who donated so far. You all rock!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users