• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnnR
    how cool, Catherine! so are you currently a teacher? why do i remember you saying you ran a day care? i think i am getting confused trying to do too many things at once!
    Yes, I do both. I officially have a 24 hour childcare but because I never took the leap of faith (wonderful benefits as a teacher) it is just open in the summer and at night if a parent needs overnight care.

In the summer I have/had 3-6 children. But this summer I will be in LA with my son, so I will be closed.

#32 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LadyP
      Yes, I do both. I officially have a 24 hour childcare but because I never took the leap of faith (wonderful benefits as a teacher) it is just open in the summer and at night if a parent needs overnight care.

In the summer I have/had 3-6 children. But this summer I will be in LA with my son, so I will be closed.
      Ahhh, I see. So I am not crazy!

#33 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:22 PM

YAY Catherine, How excting... wish you tons of good luck!

#34 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

Good luck Catherine it sounds awesome!

#35 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
            So you will be in LA this summer? Very cool!

#36 angitalia23

angitalia23
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
              NO CHILD IS LEFT BEHIND ok but some of them need to be left behind.
              Dont even get me started on this....I could majorly vent on Bush's stupid ass no child left behind...I would like him to sit in my classroom and teach!
              Anthony & Angela
              19 June 2008

#37 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by angitalia23
                Dont even get me started on this....I could majorly vent on Bush's stupid ass no child left behind...I would like him to sit in my classroom and teach!
                I really think some of these kids should be so left behind. I have a parent that asked for her child to be on a daily report. I get it back everyday signed just as nice. Friday I find out from the case manager that the parents can not read. You ask me to waste time telling you about your hot child and you cant read

I digress

I need you ladies to stop chatting some so that I can write my admit essay.

Mods if this is overboard please delete had to vent sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users