Photographer in DC/MD

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MarchBride

• 101 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

Can anyone recommend a photographer in the DC/Maryland (Montgomery County) area. I'm looking for someone to do my engagement picture.

Thanks, Jamie.

#2 KHarrod

• 902 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

I have been looking for a good photographer also, Jamie.

#3 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

andrew reilly, hes a member - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15281

#4 Jamaica08bride

• 66 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:57 PM

We are using Chris Baltazar for our wedding. He is out of Springfield, VA. Our wedding is not until next month so I have no picture to show, but from what we saw we really liked his work. His prices are reasonable and he has an easy going personality.

#5 Melba

• 132 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:34 PM

Kerry Gastley does great work and she's reasonably priced too. K & R Photography - Portfolio

#6 hlj033

• 19 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

Andrew reilly is shooting my destination wedding at the El Dorado Royale in Mexico. I am from Howard County and he shot my engagement photos there. He also shot my best friend's wedding in Annapolis, MD and did an AWESOME job. His photos are fantastic!

#7 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:37 PM

I highly recommend Elizabeth Windsor. She did my boudoir shoot and will be photographing my AHR reception next weekend! She's just starting out and is still in the process of building her portfolio, but I know for certain how amazing she will be and you will be so happy that you went with her. She's based in Anne Arundel County and does travel.

#8 Christine

• VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

Leigh also referred me to this photog
                kate headley | creative wedding & portrait photography in the D.C. area- powered by SmugMug
                I am probably using her for my baby photos.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 CHAKLIT

• 260 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

Great post! I need a photog for everything! We're expecting our 2nd child, and I want to do BD shots, as well as engagement! We'll be busy!
                  I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users