Photo

Any Xcaret Park prices/weddings/contact?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 BrideMoka

BrideMoka
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

really someone else said 20,000 cdoes anyone have the exact price would love to know please!!!

Originally Posted by CaniceJ 

If you do the minimum and just the church, reception, food, and dj you could get away with paying less than $10,000.

#42 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
    • 272 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:23 AM

If you are planning your wedding at Xcaret Eco Park, see this page: Photos Slideshow and Advices for weddings at XCARET. I have covered tseveral weddings there and I can tell you how it can look like.

If you are looking for your wedding an uncommon place in the Riviera Maya, Xcaret should be a great option for you. It works as well for large wedding over 200  guests or intimate ceremonies.

#43 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
      • 272 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

If you cannot have any response from inside coordinator, you can contact weddings riviera maya. It’s an independent wedding planner company. I have covered wedding for them at Xcaret and they can coordinate everything for you. (As well get detailed prices and discount! )

#44 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
        • 465 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

Hi there I'd like to get up to date prices for a wedding at Xcaret - if anyone has - can you please send to me also

lmfuleki@yahoo.ca

thanks so much!

#45 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
          • 465 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:23 PM

Nevermind - Graciela just forwarded some info to me - though Im a bit confused
            She's got prices for 'Mexicano Restaurant'  - 'Banquet at Ponds'  - 'La Laguna Restaurant'  - 'Wine cellars'
            but I'm not sure if these prices include the ceremony also?
            Does anyone know?
            I'm looking for prices for ceremony sites AND reception too

#46 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
            • Vendor
            • 61 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

they have a separate document that speaks about the chapels and other ceremony locations they have available.  The ones I have are in Spanish, but I can tell you that the chapel's rent for $17,760 pesos, which is about $1,600 USD and it's available at 7 p.m. in the Summer and 6 p.m. in the winter.  

the per person prices for Xcaret are pretty reasonable.  however, they do have rental fees for each area, so you just have to calculate it all out and see if you're coming within budget.  the great thing about Xcaret is that it's so beautiful, you don't really need much as far as decoration - unless you want to of course! ;)

how many people are you considering for your wedding?  

#47 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
              • 465 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:16 PM

ha ha - ya- they actually attached the separate documents for the ceremony locations - i was just too dumb to scroll down at first. LOL

I think the ceremony sites are pretty decently priced but ya - i'll have to really sit down and price out a reception - im not too sure how the food and alcohol are incorporated with that

Not sure how many guests - I would guess between 20 and 30
                And do you know if they're ok with me bringing my own photographer?
                How does all the music/electronics work?

Originally Posted by LeanneMarie 

they have a separate document that speaks about the chapels and other ceremony locations they have available.  The ones I have are in Spanish, but I can tell you that the chapel's rent for $17,760 pesos, which is about $1,600 USD and it's available at 7 p.m. in the Summer and 6 p.m. in the winter.  

the per person prices for Xcaret are pretty reasonable.  however, they do have rental fees for each area, so you just have to calculate it all out and see if you're coming within budget.  the great thing about Xcaret is that it's so beautiful, you don't really need much as far as decoration - unless you want to of course! ;)

how many people are you considering for your wedding?  

#48 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
                • Vendor
                • 61 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

I'm pretty sure you can bring in whatever vendor you want to.  They do offer their own, but last time I had a wedding there there were no issues with any of us coming in. :)

Glad you got all the info :)

Leanne

#49 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                  • 465 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:15 PM

Great! Thanks!

Originally Posted by LeanneMarie 

I'm pretty sure you can bring in whatever vendor you want to.  They do offer their own, but last time I had a wedding there there were no issues with any of us coming in. :)

Glad you got all the info :)

Leanne

#50 rsage53

rsage53
                    • 17 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:38 AM

Hi Sunshine...any chance you can forward me the info you got about pricing for Xcaret?  It looks like an amazing place!

Thanks,

Becky

beckyj@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users