187 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:58 AM

I printed this on cute paper and put it in each OOT bag...the pronunciation part is hil-A-REOS!

i also attached a funny one so it is easier to find...

Attached Files

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 michele

michele
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:49 AM

It says I don't have enough points to open the file!!!!!
    How many points do I need?!?!?!?!

Thanks.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 11:36 AM

you get points by posting and reading posts...you need 50 to dowload...it will come quickly enough...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
    • 402 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:07 PM

i like the tips - thanks!
      MariaElena - 10/28/06
      Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#5 kookaloons

kookaloons
      • 18 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:43 PM

Great idea!!

(Adding ANOTHER piece of paper to OOT bag list!!!)
        Mary & Corey March 23, 2007 Puerto Vallarta www.coreyandmary.com
        http://tickers.Ticke....f11e/event.png

Knot Bio

#6 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
        • 163 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:36 PM

I love it Tammy. Hope you don't mind I am saving and copying!
          Jen & Aaron
          January 13, 2007

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JENGONDA9
          I love it Tammy. Hope you don't mind I am saving and copying!
          that's why it's there

Awards and recognition: 

#8 marfa75

marfa75
          • 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:22 AM

ohhh, the spanish phrases, is such a great idea. I was unable to open it thought, i dont have enough points yet. i'm just a newbie

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by marfa75
            ohhh, the spanish phrases, is such a great idea. I was unable to open it thought, i dont have enough points yet. i'm just a newbie
            i donated some to you so it should work now..

Awards and recognition: 

#10 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:09 AM

hehehe that's funny!!! I'm mexican btw, so if you need more phrases just let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users