Photo

I want the location Picked!!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
  • 420 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:26 AM

Sadly, I think Jen did abandon it... I picked the Barcelo finally... and all I can say is... with 2 months to go, once I decided, I just didn't look back... and I'm excited. There can't be issues, and the wedding helpers at the Barcelo are SUPER helpful and responsive. :)
    Margaret & Eric

#42 MissyR

MissyR
    • 1,210 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:16 PM

Hey ladies! Visited the GP a few weeks back while we were doing a bunch of site visits - it was one of our top two until she told me that they are moving to do 6-8 weddings a day beginning in January..

#43 Loopy2021

Loopy2021
      • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KayKay
        Jen, I hear ya! I pretty much have my mind made up that I'm going to be married at the Palladium March 2008, but every time I read a negative review I reconsider. I want to let you know that I was at the Palladium last May (2006) and my FI and I went to the wedding gazebo and it was very pretty and did not smell like pee. Regardless, my FI and I have looked at other's wedding pics at the Palladium and we actually want to get married on the Kantenah beach under a chiffon-made alter. I hope this is still an option?!? Best of luck!
        Just a quick one we are looking at getting married in the Grand Palladium in May 2010 (long way off I know!), but was just wondering how you found the weather over there in May? As people keep telling us we are mad to do it at that time of year as it is way too hot!?

#44 carynlesniak

carynlesniak
        • 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:06 AM

Hi Margaret!
          You took the words right out of my mouth when you described what you were looking for. I have been on the forum and researching places for months! Ahhh! It's driving me crazy! I am definitely set on RM. What resort did you end up going with? Any details would help. You were looking for everything that I am now looking for.
          Thanks!

#45 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:44 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carynlesniak
            Hi Margaret!
            You took the words right out of my mouth when you described what you were looking for. I have been on the forum and researching places for months! Ahhh! It's driving me crazy! I am definitely set on RM. What resort did you end up going with? Any details would help. You were looking for everything that I am now looking for.
            Thanks!
            Hi Caryn, check the dates on the posts. This one is really old so you may not get many responses. Good luck with finding a location though. Once you decide you'll feel fabulous! :) Happy planning.
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#46 carynlesniak

carynlesniak
            • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:58 AM

Ooops! Thanks Kelly. How do I read posts that are only current? Do I go to the last page?

#47 jk1101

jk1101
              • 2,582 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:31 AM

THe best thing I've found is to go to the top right where it tells you Welcome, your name and then how many unread posts there have been since your last logon and click on that. That shows you in order the most recent posts and which boards they're on. Good luck!

#48 jenjen181

jenjen181
                • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:15 PM

Thank you for posting this site! I love the passport ideas, these are all great inspiration pieces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users