Sign in to follow this  
PrecisePlans

md_ocr's ROR, JA planning pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Marsha (I dont think I ever knew your name before!) It all looks so awesome! You've done a LOT! everything looks perfect, I can't wait to see it all come together!

Where did you get your table runners?

Thanks everybody.........hey's DougsGirl, I got them at the bridal shop that sells fabric in downtown LA.......on 9th and maple. They will look better after I steam them, but i'm pretty pleased with the quality so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
whats written inside the frame with the ABCs?
that will be our seating chart.......i'm going to get it printed on much larger paper and get a bigger frame for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_ocr View Post
that will be our seating chart.......i'm going to get it printed on much larger paper and get a bigger frame for it.
ahhh, very creative : ) I thought maybe it was the ABC's of love and I was gonna steal it from you!smile67.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
ahhh, very creative : ) I thought maybe it was the ABC's of love and I was gonna steal it from you!smile67.gif
hmmm.......that's even more creative!! maybe i'll steal it Back from you!!!bunny_4.gif

My idea is that people will find thier name and corresponding table on the chart and when they go to their seats, I will have the favors at their placesetting with their name on it waiting for them.

Marsha...I'm so glad everything is coming together for you so quickly! I think you made the right choice with the pond gazebo. It works for you! Everything is going to look so elegant. Can't wait to see your pics and read your review!!

Also, forgot to include our cake. I think that i'm going to upgrade the cake at the resort. I want it to look like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

and my last project that I'm getting ready to start on is my cake topper. I've already got it, but i'm waiting to receive my crystals. I want it to look like this cake topper:

Click the image to open in full size.