Sign in to follow this  
Yari

OMG! Positive Pregnancy Test!!!!

Congratulations, that's wonderful news.

I told my DH about our third via e-mail (I was at work when i found out) soooooooo maybe a text message :-)

You should definitely tell him tonight. Now that the Phillies just got beat, he's going to need some cheering up..lol!

Congrats! cheer2.gif I know you have been wanting this to happen! The BDW stork is in full effect these past couple of months, lol!

I cant wait to hear how your DH reacts! You should devise a cute way to tell your daughter that she is going to be a big sister as well!

Great Big Congrats!!!!!! I think that you should def tell him tonight! Let him share all of that excitement.

I think that you should go get a phillies baby outfit and perhaps binkie and put it under the covers on his side of the bed. When he gets ready to go to bed and lifts up the covers he will see the stuff and his heart will completely jump....He will know immidiately! <3

Mo that is great news! I like your idea about the little outfit! That is too special that he liked it and wanted it for "your baby!" Congrats on the wonderful suprise!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I would tell him tonight...but then again I'm bad at keeping secrets. As for how to tell him, well the only thing that comes to mind is an episode of Full House (yes I can't believe it either that I remember this) lol! but in the episode Rebecca made a dinner, complete with baby carrots and everything else baby on the menu. You can try that. He'll probably be hungry after the game too so that would work. And you can even get little "baby" bottles of pop for him, so if everything is mini then he might get the point.

lol on reading ALL of the posts on this thread...I realize I'm not the only one remembering Uncle Jesse and Becky in Full House wink.gif