New hair cut idea need some advice

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:04 PM

My hair as of this past Sun: sorry the pic is so big but i cant make it smaller, feel free if anyone can
    Click the image to open in full size.

What I was thinking of doing:

But since mine is alil longer though, it'd be more like this (bangs not too much in my eyes though) I'm hoping:

Should I leave it be or cut it?

#2 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:05 PM

LOL as long as you dont do it drunk!!!
      I think the first one is so cute.... how are you doing your hair for the wedding though... will it matter you have short hair?

#3 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:06 PM

For the wedding I want it all pulled back I think. My mind changes like the wind though so ya neva know.

#4 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
        • 684 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:07 PM

I like katie holmes hair and i love bangs... I would do them if i could pull them off...I have tried and they look horrible on me...go for it!

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:08 PM

As long as you know that I am doing the Katie Holmes one right after Jamaica! I think you should do it cuz there is plenty of time to fix it if you don't like it. Plus you've been talking about needing to change your hair for a while, so you are just going to keep wanting to until you do something.

#6 Kryztan

Kryztan
            • 743 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

I think that they are cute...but it may take a while to get used to full out bangs!!!:) I love your hair the way it is...

#7 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

I just dunno if my face is too long. Sometimes girls with round smaller faces look better. And I have to remem Im not a celeb, these people have their hair done most of the time so they always look good. Ya know.

#8 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carly
                  As long as you know that I am doing the Katie Holmes one right after Jamaica! I think you should do it cuz there is plenty of time to fix it if you don't like it. Plus you've been talking about needing to change your hair for a while, so you are just going to keep wanting to until you do something.
                  Yes I hear ya. I wanted Katie doo for alil while but just cant get the balls to do it- except when im drunk HAHA. So now since my hair is longer maybe the 2nd pic is a better one, so I dont have to chop it completly off.. ya know.

#9 angitalia23

angitalia23
                  • 1,029 posts

I love the look of Katie Holmes hair...so cute! I voted for the cut! You have tons of time to grow it out before your wedding if you want.
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

#10 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,116 posts

I think the bangs would be cute! And yeah, it will probably take a little getting used to. But I agree....you can afford to experiment 'cause if you decide you don't love them, you can still grow them out before the wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users