Sign in to follow this  
Christine

super cute favor/oot idea

Old Navy also sells pretty cheap flipflops - $2.50 each. I'm getting them for men and women. Men get red, women get aqua/turquoise. I'm just getting average sizes.

Kate what color did you order from old navy as aqua? I ordered Cenote.. but now I need more and they don't have them available in that color.. I ordered white, scarlet red and cenote

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
Kate what color did you order from old navy as aqua? I ordered Cenote.. but now I need more and they don't have them available in that color.. I ordered white, scarlet red and cenote
Thats right - we have the same colors! I haven't ordered any yet bc I have no idea how many people are coming. I checked out what they have right now and it doesn't look like they have any of the light blue. Sad they ran out. They also have those metallic silver ones for $3.50. You could always get the extras you need in silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull View Post
I found this on the knot.com
Weddings Gowns Gifts - The Knot
Guests received many thank-yous for participating in the couple’s wedding weekend, including welcome bags with travel booklets, sunbathing essentials, and snacks, along with a gift certificate to the spa on the hotel’s property, shot glasses engraved with the couple’s logo, and koozies that read, “To Have and To Hold, and Keep Your Beer Cold.” The wedding also provided guests with many treats: flip-flops found in a basket labeled, “Dancing Shoes,” matches, and cigars, both with the couple’s monogram.
Click the image to open in full size.
Did they show a picture of the koozies. I think that is such a cute idea. I may use it for my at home reception/bbq as a favor.

Great ideas! Thanks for posting... I'm planning to put flip flops in the OOT bags. I got cute striped ones for the women last summer at Jo-Ann's (.75 each on sale) and bought golf theme flip flops for the guys from target for a dollar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
Thats right - we have the same colors! I haven't ordered any yet bc I have no idea how many people are coming. I checked out what they have right now and it doesn't look like they have any of the light blue. Sad they ran out. They also have those metallic silver ones for $3.50. You could always get the extras you need in silver.
last week I checked they had them only in size 9,.. I think they may re-stock.. I'll wait for that..

I'll let you know if I notice..

Quote:
idea with fans
Each guest received a straw fan with a note attached from the bride and groom: "Good friends and a gentle breeze are blessings that make our hearts sing...Cheri & Curt."
I LOVE this idea!

Quote:
idea with fans
Each guest received a straw fan with a note attached from the bride and groom: "Good friends and a gentle breeze are blessings that make our hearts sing...Cheri & Curt."
I bought these same fans from Bliss Weddings Market for giving out as favors. I'm going to tie ribbon to then and possibly use them as seating cards... That or I may just have them be simply favors. They've been delivered and they are very cute. Plus it'll be nice since my wedding's in Mexico in June! HOT!

These are so cute!! I went to a wedding where they did the flip flop thing and every was wearing them by the end of the night. They are great. I didn't realize I could get flip flips for so cheap! I am so glad you girls posted.

-Glenda