Photo

What is the "BEST" wedding location???

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
  • 294 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

We vacationed to St.Maarten last December and absolutely loved it! You can rent private villas on the beach (there are tons), and the island is divided half the island is the "french side" and the other half is Dutch so there is alot of culture there and we just loved it. If I hadn't already booked my wedding in Cabo I would have picked St. Maarten for sure.

St Maarten Information Portal - Home

#12 neen

neen
    • 633 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 05:03 PM

If I had the budget, our I do's would be at the One & Only Palmilla in Cabo

#13 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

I have to admit Las Caletas looks pretty amazing. I love the privacy and those two pics are amaing!!!

We are getting married in Zihuatanejo, Mexico because it is special to us and different. A lot of people I have talked to have heard of it from a movie (Shawshank or When a Man Loves a Woman), but I don't meet too many that have been there or gotten married there. So it feels special to me in that way.
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#14 sherri

sherri
        • 73 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:47 PM

The US Virgin Islands! St. Thomas or St. John!
          No passport needed (tho nice to have).
          Villas and beaches!
          Good Luck in your search!
          http://farm3.static.....8a8dc807_m.jpg

www.weddingstheislandway.com
          www.mclaughlinanderson.com
          Stone Cottage and Rockworks VillasSt. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

#15 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:39 PM

I'm biased....I think our location was the best location, very laid back and fun.....Had a couple on lookers but didn't bother us, the more the merrier was our idea :)

#16 Jenn79

Jenn79
            • 625 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:06 PM

I always knew I would get married in Bermuda, we lived there when I was a child, and I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. So to go along with the bias, I would say Bermuda was the best place I could have gotten married.

There are so many beautiful spots on the island that could work for your wedding, but I'm afraid the affordability for your guests goes out the window unless you cruise to the island...hotels are known for being "slightly" overpriced.

Still, here are a few websites you might want to take a look at,

The Bridal Suite (the overall look of this site is kinda loud and busy, but it does have a wealth of information)

Bermuda vacation

Bermuda Vacations, Meetings, Weddings, Guide, History & Culture | Bermudatourism.com - Feel the Love

Good luck with your decision!
              Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
              Review Pictures Pro Pictures
              "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#17 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:54 PM

St. Luica if you have a young group that doesn't mind the longer flight! Or USVI. I picked Riviera Maya for the easy flight options and affordability!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users