• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#71 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leia78
    you look absolutely amazing Sarah! Kevin is going to love it...he's not gonna know what to do with himself!
    I'm pretty sure he's gonna know what to do.....

Great pics!
    Photography by Tamm's Photos
    http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#72 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Saraha
      LMOA you guys seriously crack me up!! You guys are acting like Im some kind of model... Anyone could do it trust me......
      You are BDW's next top model. All of the rest of our pictures will slowly fade away.

#73 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:15 PM

ooo my gosh... im so excitted for my shoot with kristie... can't wait !!!!

p.s. not like you havent heard this already but you look good !

#74 Mel

Mel
        • 141 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:28 PM

How hard was it to use the program you did? Did it cost a lot? I am gonna get my pics back soon and haven't figured out where or how I'm gonna get the book done yet.

Very nice, weren't you cold being in the White Mts. with almost nothing on?! You look great.

#75 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            You are BDW's next top model. All of the rest of our pictures will slowly fade away.
            Oh my Morgan, your a crazy girl!!!I dont think Im even in the runners up... acutally not invited into the competition or whatever you call it.... But you one the other hand!!!!
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by tlomlad
            ooo my gosh... im so excitted for my shoot with kristie... can't wait !!!!

p.s. not like you havent heard this already but you look good !
            When is your shoot... TTD or BD?

#76 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mel
              How hard was it to use the program you did? Did it cost a lot? I am gonna get my pics back soon and haven't figured out where or how I'm gonna get the book done yet.

Very nice, weren't you cold being in the White Mts. with almost nothing on?! You look great.
              I used picaboo. It was very user friendly. I am horrible with computers and I figured it out pretty quick. The book was kinda expensive only because it had so many pages the price is on the website, but with additional pages and tax and shipping it ws around $80.

yeah it was a wee bit chilly that night especially with the water... it was funny Kristie kept saying now look sexy do this do that... I was like I cant even move!!!

#77 jmhein

jmhein
              • 665 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:52 PM

Yowza!!! Amazing photos! Love the book and the photos are GORGEOUS!
                ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#78 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,047 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                • LocationToronto

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:16 AM

Your book is so beautiful! And you look amazing! you've totally inspired me to do this too...now if only I could find a photographer in Vancouver or Toronto :S

#79 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:46 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Maura
                  sarah, why are you such a sexpot?! love the album, its amazing!

Hahaha my Grandma loves to use that word "sexpot"

Sara you are such a little hottie! Seriously that book is phenomenal - I can't even imaging his reaction when he opens it up...

Probably something like this...

LOL

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#80 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:54 AM

the book is awesome, you did a great job! It will knock his socks off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users