I like them Yari. I think that your guest who get them will def like them too, its just that maye you had something pictured diff in your head so you were let down b/c it's not exactly what you want, maybe? But no one else will have anything to compare it too, know what I meanhuh.gif I say keep them, I think they are really cute. Simple but cute!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Here's what I made for Yari- I used Morgan's suggestions... once again, a great BDW collaborative effort!

Click the image to open in full size.
This one Sarah did for you looks really good you should use that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Here's what I made for Yari- I used Morgan's suggestions... once again, a great BDW collaborative effort!
Sarah, you are too kind. I was just doing what you've taught me :) I even used one of your fonts.

Your design looks perfect. I really love it.

Also, thanks for the lumapix tips. I'm going to check that out next time I open my program.

Yari, I didn't see your pics last night, but honestly I don't think you should spend $500 when those invites are really nice. Think about it, how many people will keep those forever, not many, I mean even my own mother lost hers, I am pretty sure I am the only person who kept my invite and for that reason you should do something to pretty them up but I don't think scrapping them entirely is the answer. Sarah's picture will be great for the front part and you can keep the pocket stuff the same. Also take a look at some of the other girls pocket folds and get some idea on ribbon and other items to jazz it up, you wouldn't believe how far you can go with vellum and some ribbon. you could even do a seashell printed on the cardstock and the wording printed on vellum (I did that with a grape cluster and it looked fanstastic)

I love Sarah's design and shocked she can produce things that pretty so quickly..lol~ I voted to stay with the ones you have, that was before I noticed Sarah's maybe just devide them among your guests, like what was mentioned before.

Morning everyone!

I am waiting for the printer to open so I can run over and get them printed! I am so excited. I love what Sarah came up with. She is so awesome!!!

I am also going to change the front card to a script font with the same seashell that Sarah came up with for consistency.

The funny thing is, my mom saw the proof and said I should change the font to script, my FI said the same thing. I disagreed, thought it had a more modern feel. Well, I was wrong and they were right. Now I will never live it down! :) Oh well, thanks to the forum I am going to get the invites that I have imagined in my head.

$500 is a lot to redo invites. Jamy, I hear you about giving to charities, remember I work for one. Sometimes I forget what is right before my eyes.

Morgan, thank you so much for your help with this as well. You were quick to react and were so supportive.

I can't wait to show you the finished product. Hip hip hooray!

Yari I missed all the hoopla after my initial post. I like them, I see what you say about the spacingl...its off a little bit. That being said I don't think you should scrap them, I think you should just fix them up a little bit. And lucky for you, Sarah and Morgan have been very helpful and I think what they came up with is great! I hope you are at the printers right now getting the exact thing you want. Good luck and don't worry your invites will be amazing!

Yari, are you just reprinting the main invite portion? It really shouldn't cost too much to do just that. I love the pocket and the colors.

The new design is really beautiful.

Yari- are you and your printer able to make the outside square to match the inside? Otherwise if you need meto make you an outside square it would take me literally 2 minutes to do that using the same shell & font... let me know if you need it :)