• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2771 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hi Ladies,

It's nice to hear a lot of you are opting for Sandals, here are a we've seen in our most recent weddings:

Thinking of going barefoot? Check out

For more inspiration and ideas, visit our site: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Happy Planning!!

#2772 blueyz74

blueyz74
    • 31 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:37 AM

Here are my shoes. I had such a hard time finding just the right shoe for my dress. I would have LOVED to wear barefoot sandals....because I just love the idea of getting married barefoot in the sand! BUT my dress is too long and I needed to find a shoe that has height...but not a heel...or else it'd sink into the sand! So I finally found what I think should work for me!...high wedge shoes! Fingers crossed!

#2773 blueyz74

blueyz74
      • 31 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

BUT Then of course...I kept looking after I bought the silver shoes...and found these. They're so cute and I like how they have some color...which are the colors in my wedding. This is so hard!

#2774 philanab

philanab
        • 178 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:36 AM

Here are my shoes. I had such a hard time finding just the right shoe for my dress. I would have LOVED to wear barefoot sandals....because I just love the idea of getting married barefoot in the sand! BUT my dress is too long and I needed to find a shoe that has height...but not a heel...or else it'd sink into the sand! So I finally found what I think should work for me!...high wedge shoes! Fingers crossed! Posted Image

I like the silver ones. No, they don't have colour, but would hive you that 'pop' of sparkle.

#2775 blueyz74

blueyz74
          • 31 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by philanab 

I like the silver ones. No, they don't have colour, but would hive you that 'pop' of sparkle.

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing! It's still got some pzazzz to it!

#2776 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
            • 217 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Here are my Amazing shoes!!!!

#2777 kisha311

kisha311
              • Site Supporter
              • 259 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

Oct2012Bride - Those are so cute! I was looking for something like that originally. 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#2778 kisha311

kisha311
                • Site Supporter
                • 259 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

I ordered these shoes in white satin and dropped them off this weekend to be dyed in a navy blue. I feel like I need to find some nice sparkle to add to the shoe on the front though. Hmmm, our wedding colors are navy blue and fuchsia.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#2779 blueyz74

blueyz74
                  • 31 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

Here are my Amazing shoes!!!!

Those are really cute! I wish I could wear a heel like that...but walking down the sand...there'd be no way. That limited me to the wedge heel.

#2780 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
                    • 217 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

Thanks Blue! I'm actually wearing barefoot jewlrey for the Ceremony on the beach. Then these are my reception shoes since it will be indoors. And i have back up white Flip Flops because I know i won't make it past 2 songs in these. lol

Originally Posted by blueyz74 

Those are really cute! I wish I could wear a heel like that...but walking down the sand...there'd be no way. That limited me to the wedge heel.

Thanks! I bought these from Bakers. They have different colors.

Originally Posted by kisha311 

Oct2012Bride - Those are so cute! I was looking for something like that originally. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users