Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1871 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

Barefoot Jewelry,

Well ladies, in post #1795 here, I mentioned my christian louboutins & barefoot jewels.  Well, I just had to come back to show you my TTD jewels made by Chelsea of Red-i. 

So, with my To-Do list decreasing and my jewelry increasing, I just can stop smiling.  To my "Personal Jewelry Maker" Chelsea of Red-i, thank you again for 2 beautiful pieces to add to my barefoot jewels.  The attention and details that I have received from beginning to end is second to none!  Keep up the great work and I am sure to do business (beyond the wedding) with you again!

To my 2012 Brides and any other bride who is considering Red-i, stop thinking and do it!  Why you ask?  Well you will have a custom piece that NO ONE will have at a reasonable cost.  All made by a lady that is simply classy and also give greats tips on having a destination wedding. 

Here is my necklace and earrings that I will wear for my TTD and of course throughout our honeymoon.

Package from Red-i 1.jpg11.jpg14.jpg3.jpg7.jpg9.jpg

#1872 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:35 PM

Don't you just LOOOOVE getting packages...especially ones as pretty as these?!?  Wow...that necklace is stunning!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Barefoot Jewelry,

Well ladies, in post #1795 here, I mentioned my christian louboutins & barefoot jewels.  Well, I just had to come back to show you my TTD jewels made by Chelsea of Red-i. 

So, with my To-Do list decreasing and my jewelry increasing, I just can stop smiling.  To my "Personal Jewelry Maker" Chelsea of Red-i, thank you again for 2 beautiful pieces to add to my barefoot jewels.  The attention and details that I have received from beginning to end is second to none!  Keep up the great work and I am sure to do business (beyond the wedding) with you again!

To my 2012 Brides and any other bride who is considering Red-i, stop thinking and do it!  Why you ask?  Well you will have a custom piece that NO ONE will have at a reasonable cost.  All made by a lady that is simply classy and also give greats tips on having a destination wedding. 

Here is my necklace and earrings that I will wear for my TTD and of course throughout our honeymoon.

Package from Red-i 1.jpg11.jpg14.jpg3.jpg7.jpg9.jpg

#1873 Camy47

Camy47
      • 104 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:21 PM

I just stumbled across this thread and I HAD to show my shoes!

I have a wee bit of a shoe obsession...so this was a very important part of my wedding attire! :)

Shoes #1Shoes #2

I actually ordered these from Paris and am dying b/c I can't really show anyone here until after the wedding....so thank you for the release! :)

btw...this thread is great....so much fun seeing what everyone is wearing.

#1874 Camy47

Camy47
        • 104 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

I have a wee bit of a shoe obsession...so this was a very important part of my wedding attire! :)

Shoes #1Shoes #2

I actually ordered these from Paris and am dying b/c I can't really show anyone here until after the wedding....so thank you for the release! :)

#1875 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:34 PM

Wow! Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Camy47 

Shoes #1Shoes #2

#1876 Jwed12

Jwed12
            • 251 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:27 AM

Those are amazing!!!!! Congrats! Paris. Wow. :)

#1877 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
              • 402 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

They are stunning!

#1878 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                • 283 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:56 AM

Fabulous. Enough Said!!!

There are plenty of shoe addicted brides here, no worries!  and to order from Paris... swoon.

Shoes #1Shoes #2

#1879 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                  • 614 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

L-O-V-E! : )

Quote:

Shoes #1Shoes #2

#1880 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

Love the shoes.. NICE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users