Quote:
Originally Posted by tguerre View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
I really like those shoes. I wanted to dye them a different color though. I thought that all Touchup shoes were dyeable. Is that true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdc0427 View Post
I really like those shoes. I wanted to dye them a different color though. I thought that all Touchup shoes were dyeable. Is that true?
sorry, not true. most of what touchups carries is dyeable, but some shoes they offer in ivory, silver, red, black, etc. and those are not dyeable. it might be that the ones with bling can't be dyed? that would suck. i'd take a look -- it's possible they carry that particular shoe in a dyeable version. they are really nice!

I don't believe they are dyeable. I got mine on shoes.com regularly $71 with 20% off and free shipping. They don't mention that you can dye them.

Touch Ups by Benjamin Walk Silver Metallic/Rhin Women's Brooke Shoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdc0427 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlergray View Post
I LOVE LOVE LOVE These bought them new off ebay but they are to narrow BOO
any takers?

OMG! I looooooooove these! They are sooo cute! Too bad; not my size, and I know my feet won't like narrow!! Too bad cuz I'm such a shoe whore! lol

I've been searching for pink shoes online all day...and can't find any!! Well there are some that I LOVE but I cant spend more than $100 (tops) on my shoes. If anyone comes across a pair of satin fuschia shoes that are a size 8 please let me know!!!

Have you tried looking on like.com? They let you pick what style/color you're looking for and then search for similar styles in diff prices ranges...I'd give it a shot if you haven't already- it's where I found my shoes.