This is probably the prettiest pair I've seen yet, very simple!  I am definitely DIY for the ceremony, used to make jewelry when I was younger, looks very simple to do!

Originally Posted by goddesslv4 View Post

Got them at Marshalls for 20$ G by guess in ivory! i love them!  Also going to get a bunch of these     

400x400px-a8abe59d_bridalpearlswhite.gif.jpg

I have a crafty friend and we're going to attempt  to make them for me and my bridesmaids instead of paying 20-80$$ I've been seeing online

I posted my shoes a long time ago but I wanted to let you brides know that they are now on sale...almost half off!!  They come in white, black, ivory and this very cute turquoisey blue.  They are so "lovely"love.gif

rsvp_lovely.JPG

Oh my god! Beautiful!!! Where did you say you got them?

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

I posted my shoes a long time ago but I wanted to let you brides know that they are now on sale...almost half off!!  They come in white, black, ivory and this very cute turquoisey blue.  They are so "lovely"love.gif

rsvp_lovely.JPG

Both zappos and 6pm have them for around $50-$60!!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

Oh my god! Beautiful!!! Where did you say you got them?

There are soooo many website that tell you how to do it!   Im doing it on Sat morning so i'll keep you posted and take pics!!cheer2.gif

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 View Post

This is probably the prettiest pair I've seen yet, very simple!  I am definitely DIY for the ceremony, used to make jewelry when I was younger, looks very simple to do!

Here are my shoes!  They're Madeline "Gabean" and I bought a fuschia shoe clip on Etsy from sunshineandcarousels.  And the jewellery was from MommaGoddessTreasures on Etsy :)  I included a pic of just the shoes too, it's hard to find shoes in size 12!  Thank goodness for stores like Barefoot Tess ^_^

ShoesNecklace.jpgmadelinegabeanblack013.jpg

I love the shoe clip. Similar to mine :)

Here are my shoes!  They're Madeline "Gabean" and I bought a fuschia shoe clip on Etsy from sunshineandcarousels.  And the jewellery was from MommaGoddessTreasures on Etsy :)  I included a pic of just the shoes too, it's hard to find shoes in size 12!  Thank goodness for stores like Barefoot Tess ^_^

ShoesNecklace.jpgmadelinegabeanblack013.jpg

Same. I want them in white, but the smallest size is a 9.5. Not fair! Thanks for sharing SxcT. :)

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 View Post

LOVE the lovely's, but they're never stocked in my size and color.... darn it! :)