Sign in to follow this  
Nrvsbride

What if...

I crashed all of your weddings? Would you guys get mad at me? Maybe I could be the BDW wedding crasher. And this way I would get to go to all these cool places. And then I won't have to feel jealous of all the fabulous places that you guys are getting married at. And Leigh can come with me and we can photograph everything and then we can make a BDW coffee table book with all of our weddings. Just a thought...

-Glenda

I put this in the etiquette section b/c I figured I had wonderful manners and proper social etiquette by inviting myself to weddings of people who have never met me before! LOL. I'm j/k with this post. Too much free time on my hands...oh wait, no I really should be working!

-Glenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I crashed all of your weddings? Would you guys get mad at me? Maybe I could be the BDW wedding crasher. And this way I would get to go to all these cool places. And then I won't have to feel jealous of all the fabulous places that you guys are getting married at. And Leigh can come with me and we can photograph everything and then we can make a BDW coffee table book with all of our weddings. Just a thought...

-Glenda
i love this idea! DW & crashers coffee table book. the wedding i shot in RM in september there WERE wedding crashers. the just stopped in and did some dancing. didnt eat or drink. they were celebrating an anniversary i think. it was funny. of course the b/g didnt care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Come on by! It'll be SO fun! Can you ask Leigh to snap some pics while she's there?
kashmira - umhum! i dont "snap pics!" i am first and foremost an ARTISTE dahhhling. snapping pics is for those silly cameras on the tables smile120.gif

(i just couldnt resist!)

Glenda, I think I remember when you first joined the forum and you told us you had not done any planning and now you are like the DW guru!!! You can crash my wedding if you want, just make sure you bring a bottle of wine and Leigh and Jonathon to do their artistic thing-maybe Jaun Carlos too!!!