Photo

What if...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:51 PM

I crashed all of your weddings? Would you guys get mad at me? Maybe I could be the BDW wedding crasher. And this way I would get to go to all these cool places. And then I won't have to feel jealous of all the fabulous places that you guys are getting married at. And Leigh can come with me and we can photograph everything and then we can make a BDW coffee table book with all of our weddings. Just a thought...

-Glenda

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:52 PM

This cracked me up! You're a wedding-a-holic!

You're more than welcome at mine ... come on over!

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

I put this in the etiquette section b/c I figured I had wonderful manners and proper social etiquette by inviting myself to weddings of people who have never met me before! LOL. I'm j/k with this post. Too much free time on my hands...oh wait, no I really should be working!

-Glenda

#4 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:21 PM

Come on by! It'll be SO fun! Can you ask Leigh to snap some pics while she's there?
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#5 andreslove

andreslove
          • 227 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:27 PM

Glenda you are too funny! You are more than welcome to come to my wedding.

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:29 PM

yeah and that way you would be a what to do and what not to do expert.. maybe you would have your own section here... heheheheh

#7 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                I crashed all of your weddings? Would you guys get mad at me? Maybe I could be the BDW wedding crasher. And this way I would get to go to all these cool places. And then I won't have to feel jealous of all the fabulous places that you guys are getting married at. And Leigh can come with me and we can photograph everything and then we can make a BDW coffee table book with all of our weddings. Just a thought...

-Glenda
                i love this idea! DW & crashers coffee table book. the wedding i shot in RM in september there WERE wedding crashers. the just stopped in and did some dancing. didnt eat or drink. they were celebrating an anniversary i think. it was funny. of course the b/g didnt care.

#8 leigh miller

leigh miller
                • 936 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by gkashmira
                  Come on by! It'll be SO fun! Can you ask Leigh to snap some pics while she's there?
                  kashmira - umhum! i dont "snap pics!" i am first and foremost an ARTISTE dahhhling. snapping pics is for those silly cameras on the tables

(i just couldnt resist!)

#9 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

Kash, you work for in tv, maybe we could start a bdw show! That would be fun, every wedding!

#10 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

Glenda, I think I remember when you first joined the forum and you told us you had not done any planning and now you are like the DW guru!!! You can crash my wedding if you want, just make sure you bring a bottle of wine and Leigh and Jonathon to do their artistic thing-maybe Jaun Carlos too!!!
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users