I just donâ€™t get it!
- My SIL received a letter from the passport agency stating that she didnâ€™t have enough identification. She just turned 18 so the rules are a little vague on what can be submitted if you donâ€™t have any formal ID's. We took most of Sunday morning getting as much information together and overnight expressed the package yesterday, but there is no guarantee she will get a passport on time or even approved!
She is one of my two bridesmaidsâ€¦
- My cousin finally received a court date for her divorce/custody battle which her husband has been delaying for over 6 months. The date they gave her is the day she is supposed to leave for Cabo. Sheâ€™s going to attempt to get a new date, but if they only have something 3 or 4 weeks later, she wonâ€™t make it to the wedding.
The second of my two bridesmaidsâ€¦
- The 2 most responsible couples that were reserved and ready to go may not even make it now. One recently got pregnant (high risk) and the other has just hit some financial problemsâ€¦
- We are arranging transportation from the airport to the resort for our guests and I have ASKED NUMEROUS TIMES for their flight itinerary to Cabo. I still havenâ€™t received it from some and one couple even replied â€œYOU TOLD US!â€ when I sent them a second email! Two weeks have passed since then and I have yet to receive it from that coupleâ€¦How much harder can I try??
- My RSVP date was yesterday and I received ZERO in the mail! Granted I get a rooming list from the resort every month and know who is going officially, but how rude is it that I didnâ€™t receive any when everything was self addressed & stamped?! I really donâ€™t feel like calling guests to inquire, but what if someone is coming and staying elsewhere? Blahâ€¦
This is just so frustrating!!!