What to wear the rest of the time?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 boscobel

• VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

I bought that hat in white and the tan/brown. Love it. I also had it last year and it held up well.
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    Floppy Hat - White : Target
    Heres the hat I bought at Target, but in black. It was cute and it packed well. It didn't get all ruined like some of my other hats have done after stuffing them in a suitcase.

#32 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:57 PM

Here are the clothes I've bought for the trip. I've been aquiring stuff for the last year so a lot of it won't be in stores anymore. I still need to get some new shorts & I'm ready to go.

Click the image to open in full size.
      I bought these over 6 months ago so they won't still be in stores.

brown tank- old navy last weekend $25
      flower dress- marshalls last summer
      white dress- charlotte russe last month $30 (this is what I'm wearing for "paperwork day." it's a lot cuter on than hanging.)
      shirt- old navy last weekend $25

old navy
      can't remember- have had it a while

yellow shirt & blue dress JC penney. The blue dress is a swimsuit coverup. pink shirt- target

#33 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:03 PM

Morgan your stuff is really cute!!

I have the same shirt as your yellow one, but in the red colour that's beside it. I think I bought it at TJMaxx on my 1 & only shopping trip in the states. It's SUPER comfy!

#34 beyondsmitten

• Banned
        • 75 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:32 PM

I was going to suggest white house black market too! I found a great ombre dress there that I will wear for my welcome dinner, sleeveless and dressy it can easily be made casual with some flat patent leather black sandals, and oh, it makes my legs look great!

#35 K&Rwedding

• Banned
          • 494 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:27 PM

Are any of you doing an outfit change the night of your reception? I was thinking Mexico will be super hot in May and I was wanting to change out of my dress half way through the reception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users