Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#131 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:28 AM

Ok here are pics showing that the fight with Audrina and Lo are fake:
    The Hills Feud Between Lo Bosworth And Audrina Patridge A Fake | I'm Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip And Pictures

And here are sites that show the fakeness of the Hills editing with the Spencer and Heidi drama. Everytime they fight its fake. They just do it for ratings and to sell pics.
    SURPRISE: 'HILLS' FAKED - New York Post

The Hills: Fake or Real?

I'm still trying to find the ones about their jobs being fake.

#132 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *Heather*
      OK so here's a litte gossip article that will confirm that Heidi doesn't have a real job. Here are Heidi and Spencer after inviting the papparazzi to watch them grocery shop this morning. I don't know about you guys, but my boss usually prefers me to grocery shop on my own time...

Heidi and Spencer Grocery Shopping

These are totally like "high quality" pics that were obviously done with their consent - this is how they make more money too, by selling stuff to the papparazzi. Gross. The one of them kissing and Heidi is squished in the grocery cart? EW! I hate these two!
      Thye are always doing these staged photoshoots. It's weird. I remember an Easter one, and Thanksgiving one and some other one.. where they were with Heidi's mom. They are really something else.

And I agree, WTF is up with the melons and oranges. Good lord.

#133 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for posting the links Glenda! I love this stuff.

The thing is why am I so into it if it's fake?!?! I am lame.

#134 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
          Thye are always doing these staged photoshoots. It's weird. I remember an Easter one, and Thanksgiving one and some other one.. where they were with Heidi's mom. They are really something else.

And I agree, WTF is up with the melons and oranges. Good lord.
          It was mother's day. I remember reading some mag (in touch, us, something like that) and it had pap pics of what celebs did with their mothers on mom's day. I laughed so hard because you could tell all of the real celeb ones were actual pap pics- like it's blurry, the celeb looks a bit dishevled or has a weird expression. The Spencer and Heidi one showed her giving her mom a bouquet and Spencer holding a huge ass card and they were all smiling at the camera. It was sooo ridiculously set up. It made me laugh.

As for that photoshoot in the grocery store, wtf!! Dude, it's so comical. Is it trying to be real or is it suppose to be glaringly obvious that it's set up. I'm confused.

Heidi is obviously obessed with boobies. LOL
          Happily married since 2008

#135 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:28 PM

heidi and spencer are so gay....they are beyond lame. why is she holding up watermelon and oranges up to her chest like they are boobs in all the supermarket pics.

they are such attention/photo whores.

heidi and her family are friends with my in-laws because they live in crested butte....they are in denial that she has had that much plastic surgery...ok whatever!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#136 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:33 PM

Yeah she looks SOOO different! If you go back and look at Season 1, it's like she's a different person. And personally I liked the way she looked before better. Her lips and plastic shiny face gross me out now!

#137 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:38 PM

this totally stinks. i knew it wasnt truely "real" but i didnt know they had fake apts andshit. how lame. i feel like maybe when the show first came out it was real but over time, seeing all the attn the show got, they made it more fake so it was "jucier". well, i have to say even though i know its this fake, ill still watch it. lol im a sucker i know haha :o(

#138 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

Here are some more pics of them at an event last night. WTF is Spencer wearing? A hoodie under a suit? Ew.

Pepsi 500 Party Night

#139 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

he's a jackass and theres his outfit to prove it. i do loveeeee her dress in those pix, i wonder who the designer is, i love it! and i dont want to admit but her hair actually looks good, i like the wave look. wish i could do that still! BOHOHOHOOOOOOO :o(

#140 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:35 PM

I think her outfit is a pantsuit.

Spencer looks like a douche.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users