69 replies to this topic

#31 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnnR
    Oh, good to know, JL. Paul and I bought the Mario & Sonic Olympics ... and we haven't even got through all of the games yet. My arms were tired after playing for an hour or so though. They're fun ... but I'm not very good yet. grrr!
    Martin wanted to get that one, so that may be next on the list. Sounds like it's a workout!

What kinds of things do you do in the game?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#32 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:29 PM

I really like the Carnival Games one. That is my favorite because I can actually beat my FI at some of the games on that one!

<---(hee hee that is me beating him at carnival games!)

I really want dance dance revolution and the Wii Fit when it comes out too!

#33 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
        Martin wanted to get that one, so that may be next on the list. Sounds like it's a workout!

What kinds of things do you do in the game?
        we haven't got through all of them, but you basically compete in olympic events, from what i can tell - swimming, track and field, etc.

#34 danielle9191

danielle9191
        • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:15 PM

The wii is a great gaming system I have had one for a year now. If you look online hard enough you shall find one. I would say for games my fav are sonic rings, carnival games, Guitar Hero deff rocks my fav by far.

#35 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:28 PM

WOOHOO me and DH just finished the easy level for guitar hero. We were both waaay to excited

Now we got to figure out this smash brothers game... too many options

#36 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Raeka
            WOOHOO me and DH just finished the easy level for guitar hero. We were both waaay to excited

Now we got to figure out this smash brothers game... too many options
            Yay Mel! Once I started on GH I was addicted.
            I played for an entire Saturday when we got it!
            I haven't played in a bit since I cannot beat one song on Hard...

I realized I can go to Quickplay and try any song at any level and don't have to unlock them. (Wished I would have known that early on just for fun).

Our 6 year-old nephew asked was in the car with us the other day and asked us if we had any Guitar Hero songs in he car we could hear. Haha!

#37 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:59 PM

I bought Aaron Guitar Hero for the Wii for his bday! It is SO fun! I'm still not very good though LOL! He also purchased a Wii card at Walmart - I guess it's like a giftcard for the Wii - anyways he downloaded the old school Mario games - 1, 2, and 3 super mario bros. I forgot how hard they were! Back in the day I could beat those in one afternoon LOL! Now I have to remember where the warp whistles are and everything - it is super fun though! Oh and they were only $5 each!

#38 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PaulaV
                Our 6 year-old nephew asked was in the car with us the other day and asked us if we had any Guitar Hero songs in he car we could hear. Haha!
                I bought Aaron Guitar Hero for the Wii for his bday! It is SO fun! I'm still not very good though LOL! He also purchased a Wii card at Walmart - I guess it's like a giftcard for the Wii - anyways he downloaded the old school Mario games - 1, 2, and 3 super mario bros. I forgot how hard they were! Back in the day I could beat those in one afternoon LOL! Now I have to remember where the warp whistles are and everything - it is super fun though! Oh and they were only $5 each!
                I just heard this from a friend the other day! So excited - I LOVE the old Mario games!!!

Ok, now I'm off to play Mario Party...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#39 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:07 PM

Holy cow - I just beat the game on Mario Party! I am the Ultimate Superstar!!!

Hahaha. Shoot, that got intense at the end! Let's just say that there is a big surprise by Bowser at the end. My heart is beating out of my chest

WOohooo!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#40 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

Great thread! I want to buy a Wii for Matt for Christmas, but I am so overwhelmed by all the bundles, which one is the best to buy? I have no idea. I have like 7 windows open right now and I am comparing all of them. Any suggestions on the best bundle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users