Photo

BM dresses.... I think?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 luv2love

luv2love
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:45 AM

What a hard decision! I love the dress and I love it in both the fuschia and the jade! I guess it depends on what vibe you want at your wedding. The jade says beachy and beautiful to me whereas the pink screams out I'm ready to have fun and party! hmmm...I don't know that I put that quite right, but I actually ended up voting for the fuschia! Love them both though!

#22 Denise40

Denise40
    • 407 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

This is a beautiful dress. I am wearing it for my vow renewal in Cabo. I ordered it in coral. You really need to see the color in person. When I seen the coral in person it was more pinky coral if that makes sense instead of a peachy coral. I still love it and it will go with the girls' teal dresses. Thanks for sharing.

#23 janellepo

janellepo
      • 71 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

I think the jade will go well with the ocean :)

#24 vale

vale
        • 437 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:12 AM

I think the jade will go well with your sisters' colouring, blonde will look wonderful with the jade.

#25 violethaze2b

violethaze2b
          • 51 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

I would suggest using both colors :) In the pics they look nice next to each other. The one in the jade dress could have pink flowers and the one in the fuschia could have a lot of green in her bouquet. Just a thought from a girl who will have maids in different shades of pink lol.
            Violet
            Excited to be Mrs. Hayes
            http://ticker.7910.o....9obiBXZWQs.gif

#26 lscilley

lscilley
            • 1,466 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:49 AM

I love the jade!

#27 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:22 AM

I love the dress & both colors. I promise I'm not just being a "silent BM." They are beautiful!

#28 beachbride08

beachbride08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,372 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:23 AM

I love the fuschia, but I'm kind of partial to all things pink. he jade is pretty too so I think whichever one you choose will be beautiful because the style of the dress is really pretty.
                  Michelle

#29 BillysBride

BillysBride
                  • 1,255 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:35 PM

Love them, and I agree...jade!
                    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#30 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by vale
                      I think the jade will go well with your sisters' colouring, blonde will look wonderful with the jade.
                      I was thinking the same thing. I think the jade will go beautifully with their skin tones & hair color. Fushia may be a bit overpowering, although I do love the color! My vote is for Jade.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users