Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

The Bachelor

Yeah, Shayne was intersting last night. I felt bad for a lot of the girls... but some of them are just stupid! They annoy me when they get drunk and talk stupid.

And what is with all the singing!?

What always shocks me about this show is how it seems everything revolves around alcohol and drinking events. They always have a drink in their hands. Honestly, who can drink that much constantly?

I'm also usually amazed that all the women seem to always end up having feelings for the bachelor, no matter what he's like. I remember one season where one of the girls decided to leave and I thought she was the most real, because she actually knew she didn't like him from the get-go. It just seems so unrealistic to me.

I'm not really a fan of this guy (Matt)- he's okay looking, but he seems to kind of know it about himself, which I find really unattractive. Confidence is attractive, but he is more than confident it seems.

Actually, I'm rarely attracted to the bachelors anyhow because I'm not interested in guys who would actually want to be in that type of situation. But I always enjoy the show for the drama!

That Ashlee girl, what the hell?? Could she act any more like a 5 year old after she got that rose. I'm sorry, act a little more mature than that. I wanted to reach through the tv & slap the crap out of her. rant.gif

I have strong feelings on this, can't you tell. blush2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
That Ashlee girl, what the hell?? Could she act any more like a 5 year old after she got that rose. I'm sorry, act a little more mature than that. I wanted to reach through the tv & slap the crap out of her. rant.gif

I have strong feelings on this, can't you tell. blush2.gif
OMG! I totally forgot about that biotch!! I wish he would have grabbed rose and gave it to someone else. She was acting like a 12 year old that just got asked out by the "cool boy" What an idiot... she should make for interesting watching. I hope he see through that pretty quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Anyone watch last night? That Shayne girl was scarying the crap out of him at first lol... he was just trying to get away. I think he should have let her go... But guess we will see as the show progresses!!! Oh how I love the Bachelorpinkie.gif
OH SHE WAS CRAZY! I almost feel as if she was just doing that to get some camera time... Shes so pretty but boy was she PMSing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
And what is with all the singing!?

What always shocks me about this show is how it seems everything revolves around alcohol and drinking events. They always have a drink in their hands. Honestly, who can drink that much constantly?

I'm also usually amazed that all the women seem to always end up having feelings for the bachelor, no matter what he's like. I remember one season where one of the girls decided to leave and I thought she was the most real, because she actually knew she didn't like him from the get-go. It just seems so unrealistic to me.

I'm not really a fan of this guy (Matt)- he's okay looking, but he seems to kind of know it about himself, which I find really unattractive. Confidence is attractive, but he is more than confident it seems.

Actually, I'm rarely attracted to the bachelors anyhow because I'm not interested in guys who would actually want to be in that type of situation. But I always enjoy the show for the drama!
I agree... who really wants to be in that position? He is purposely and knowingly playing with their feelings... I dont think thats how love is found...
And if I was on that show, do you think I would get pissy drunk like some of those women! They end up looking like idiots. I am sure their mothers are proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
OMG! I totally forgot about that biotch!! I wish he would have grabbed rose and gave it to someone else. She was acting like a 12 year old that just got asked out by the "cool boy" What an idiot... she should make for interesting watching. I hope he see through that pretty quick.
I did too! By the way, who did he send home? I fell asleep.

I don't really know their names yet, except Erin H (long dark hair) really surprised me. I thought he liked her more, and I thought she seemed very cool. He also let go the church coordinator opera singer (haha) and one other I can't remember now. With Shayne, I liked that she at least admitted that she's used to getting her own way and having guys fight over her, not the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
I don't really know their names yet, except Erin H (long dark hair) really surprised me. I thought he liked her more, and I thought she seemed very cool. He also let go the church coordinator opera singer (haha) and one other I can't remember now. With Shayne, I liked that she at least admitted that she's used to getting her own way and having guys fight over her, not the other way around.
Yeah, but was that a ploy because she realized he wasn't falling for the whining look at me bit?

I forgot about the Ashlee chick! Oh goodness was she annoying! I wanted to take my shoe off and throw it at her head... but then I would have wrecked my TV!

Yeah, that Ashlee girl is annoying. I'm kind of rooting for the Holland, MI girl since she's from a small town close to me (I think that is the Erin girl maybe?) Speaking of we are getting another freakin snowstorm tonight. I'm so over MI weather..it's supposed to be Spring. smile41.gif