Look bad in Wedding Dress!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#51 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:09 AM

You look fantastic!!! Congrats on the weight loss, 65 lbs. is great, you have so much to be proud of!

#52 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:29 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lizz
      You look fantastic!!! Congrats on the weight loss, 65 lbs. is great, you have so much to be proud of!
      is your picture posted on the show us your dress thread?

#53 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:30 AM

Congrats on the 65lbs!!! Wow! I think you look great! but I agree that you are obsessing over arms because that's on your mind...

Just be proud of your 65lbs and know that you look wonderful in that dress! :)

#54 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:31 AM

You look so so so beautiful and should be incredibly proud of yourself. Honestly you are being way to hard on yourself and look amazing!

#55 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            is your picture posted on the show us your dress thread?
            My picture? I think I posted it there. If not, it's in it's own thread.

#56 Melba

Melba
            • 132 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

First off, I agree you look fab! And congrats on the 65 lbs, you should be very proud of your accomplishment.

Second, you should be glad your not loosing your boobs! Your waist looks amazing!

If you are really concerned about your arms, do some toning over the next couple month. Or if you are super concerned, get a full elbow length veil to cover the top part of your arms during the formal pictures.

#57 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
              • 371 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:14 PM

YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO AMAZING!!! Thank for all of our support! I was telling my FI how great you all are! I think I will hit the weights more and tan and hopefully change my mental image!

Thank you again for all the wonderful things and advice you have all given me

#58 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:24 PM

OMG you look awesome!
                Seriously, I think you look fantastic, and you do still have 3 months to tone up, just get some heavy soup cans if you don't want to or can't go to the gym. I keep joking that all I need to work out are my arms cause that's all that shows in my dress. :)
                Your dress is really pretty, BTW!

#59 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

girl, you are crazy because you look GREAT in your dress, and so radiant. so what if you dont have pin-thin model arms? if you did, you'd look ill. your arms are perfectly normal size, in fact when i saw the photos you posted, i was like whaaaaaat i was expecting jiggly jello arms like on an 800 pound lady from the way you talked about it!

relax, you really look beautiful in the dress, and your arms aint no thang girlfriend

#60 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                • 371 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mauraw
                  i was like whaaaaaat i was expecting jiggly jello arms like on an 800 pound lady from the way you talked about it!

ahhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users