Sign in to follow this  
jaymielee

new bride here!

welcome1.gif & Congratulations! Sounds like you have your hands full already without having to plan a DW! LUCKILY...this is an amazing site, and you're gonna find all the help and information you could possibly imagine all in one spot!

Welcome! You're right, these girls have some great ideas and help! I wish I would've found it sooner and had more time - good luck with all your planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymielee View Post
Hey girls! I just wanted to send a quick "hello" to you all and introduce myself. My name is Jaymie and I am marrying my bestest friend, Ales, on May 4, 2009 at Dreams Cancun Resort. We have been together for 9 years, and have 3 year old identical twin boys. Life is great (usually), and I am really excited to start planning our wedding. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better, and get a bunch of advice and ideas from you all! I'm loving this forum already, you all seem awesome!! ;-)
Hi Jamie

We have a couple things in common. Me and my FI has been together for 9 years and we are geting married May 30, 2009 at Dreams Cancun. You definitely have to let me know how everything goes when you get back. There is a lot of info here, you will definitely get a lot of answers to your questions.
Keep me updated on your progress