Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Announcing the new BDW Starfish Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
We will add your name, wedding date, location to the posting, but you just have to write an entry. The ones girls have already written (mostly last summer's brides) have ranged from really emotional and heartfelt to simple advice entries. Its really about you and what you would want to share with other brides.
So does this mean us old married women can add ourshuh.gif (I mean those of us already married who used a starfishhuh.gif)
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amym567 View Post
So does this mean us old married women can add ourshuh.gif (I mean those of us already married who used a starfishhuh.gif)
Amy
yes if you already wrote a journal entry yours will be added but if you didn't have a journal but did have a starfish then just PM Shelley and she will get you the info.

Sounds like a great plan! I already have my starfish so in 2 1/2 weeks (eek!) I will be ready with my journal and starfish to send off - just something for you brides who don't have yours already to think about!!

well, there is one journal that has been destroyed (the one I started, grrrrr) so those entries won't be entered. i gave it to nicole afterwards, then not sure where it went. so some entries will be missing.

ohh...I LOVE this idea! Though, i think i would send my starfish to another bride...and not worry about it returning. (Kind of like Geocaching!)

So, count me in! I will either buy a starfish...or borrow one from...say Morgan! lol

what a cool idea, I could send my starfish from australia to someone, that way it has travelled a fair distance!! i am not sure how it works so I am sure closer to the time I will be asking questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
So I decided to go with a monogram bouquet jewel instead of the starfish, does this mean I can't participate?msncry.gif
you can get a starfish for $15 shipped. I've seen bouquets with both. It really is cute how we all have the starfish. You start to notice them as you go through pictures. It's like waldo. I found the starfish!