• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#81 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BarefootBride
    I love this style. It looks easy to do. Are you going to let the resort do it?
    Yea, I have a trial scheduled for the day after i arrive and hopefully they will put my mind at ease. If it's not looking good then i'll just go with a bun and some flowers and call it a day.
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#82 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

It sounds like you are going to not stress out about it! I think thats a good idea. But you cant just call it any ole day. "Call it your wedding day."

Im sure they will do a good job so not to worry! You will look beautiful!

#83 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
      • 382 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BarefootBride
        I love this style. It looks easy to do. Are you going to let the resort do it?

Whoa! Thats strange. I looked at her previous post and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I wonder too. What do you do to get banned?
        I can attest about the banning...in my situation, I was a part of BDW since like last September, but when they were upgrading the forum my account got lost. So I have been trying to get back since then. I finally broke through (after making many names to try and get access) but it just recently got erased since I had so many names. And now I am back officially with just this one name THAT WORKS. So it could have been something like that were she was having problems with her account or something.

Oh, Marsha and Courtney...I sent you all the documents with the hairstyles.

#84 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
        • 802 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:55 AM

Thanks Alex!!! I got it!!

#85 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

Alright Alex, I got the pics but now I think I want a different hair style! I LOVE this look. I knew I shouldn't have asked you to send me that file, now I'm confused again! Anyone have an opinion
            Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#86 KHarrod

KHarrod
            • 902 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

I like that style I think it's different and will look very nice on you.

#87 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
              • 382 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:16 AM

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT STYLE. It would look so elegant with your dress...I was considering either that style or a half up, half down version of it. I actually took a pic of my hair that I did (but it was without all the curls, just straight...) when I get home I will post the pic of it...

#88 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                • 382 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:17 AM

That style is so modern and young.

#89 FYB87

FYB87
                  • 976 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:44 PM

I am loving the fact that I found this website. Cause I hadn't thought about my hair yet. Does anyone have any pictures of hairstyles of people with curly hair that would be good for a beach wedding? I have attached a couple of recent pics to get an idea (I'm the black girl)! Thanks

#90 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                    • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:52 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by FYB87
                      I am loving the fact that I found this website. Cause I hadn't thought about my hair yet. Does anyone have any pictures of hairstyles of people with curly hair that would be good for a beach wedding? I have attached a couple of recent pics to get an idea (I'm the black girl)! Thanks
                      I have found more styles with large barrel curls. Nothing for our coil-y curls. I ended up getting clip ins...and will have to flat iron my hair. I do love your curls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users