Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Celina

I can't believe I got everything for around $200!

Recommended Posts

I just realized that I have bought my dress, my flowergirl dress and my MOH and BM's dresses, flip flops and hair flowers for all for less than $200! smile29.gif

 

I am in shock! I guess that I am a super sales hound too!

 

I have a hard time posting pics so I did the attachment so you all can see what I got.

 

I am patting myself on the back for this one!

 

We are all going shoeless for the ceremony and are decorating flip flops to wear for the reception. I bought flowers on Saturday that I need to add clips to so we can wear in our hair. I haven't gotten my veil yet but will be wearing a flower in my hair with the veil. (my hair will be up)

 

Believe it or not, my veil costs $180 - almost as much as all of the other stuff! Is that nuts or what!

 

 

Wedding party clothes.doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What! That's crazy. You should buy your veil through occansey.com to save even more. I love my veil from them!

 

Congrats on finding great deals!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
What! That's crazy. You should buy your veil through occansey.com to save even more. I love my veil from them!

Congrats on finding great deals!
I want to use that site for my veil but I'm afraid I will order the wrong thing. There are soooo many options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
What! That's crazy. You should buy your veil through occansey.com to save even more. I love my veil from them!

Congrats on finding great deals!
Thanks Rachel,

My dress is kind of plain, so my veil is more ornate with scalloped edges and embroidery all along the bottom. I didn't feel like a bride until I put the veil on. The scalloped edges mimic the scalloped lace on the bodice of the dress.

Then when I tucked the flower behind my ear with the veil on I was like ...WOW...Senorita! I looked like the Mexican/Latina bride I always dreamed of when I was a little girl. That was my "A-Ha" moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
I want to use that site for my veil but I'm afraid I will order the wrong thing. There are soooo many options.
haha I ordered my first one wrong. smile105.gif

If in doubt, send them a pic of the style you like. They are super easy to work with. My first time I just filled the order form out and didn't ask questions. The second time, I asked questions. At least I learned my lesson. They then sent me pics confirming the style to ensure I didn't order wrong again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
Thanks Rachel,

My dress is kind of plain, so my veil is more ornate with scalloped edges and embroidery all along the bottom. I didn't feel like a bride until I put the veil on. The scalloped edges mimic the scalloped lace on the bodice of the dress.

Then when I tucked the flower behind my ear with the veil on I was like ...WOW...Senorita! I looked like the Mexican/Latina bride I always dreamed of when I was a little girl. That was my "A-Ha" moment.
Sounds beautiful then and definitely worth the money.

My dress is ornate so I went with a really simple veil. Guess we did the opposite. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×