Fave Wedding Favors

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 CaboDate

CaboDate
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:46 AM

Hi..
    Anybody have any really cute/unique wedding favors they've either given out or seen recently? I could use some fun ideas!!

Amy & Todd
    October 20th, 2007

Cabo San Lucas
    Amy & Todd
    Cabo San Lucas
    October 20th, 2007

#2 jthrasher

jthrasher
    • Banned
    • 486 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 01:58 AM

I did a wedding last summer where the favor was a bottle of wine with one of their engagement photos on it. I particularly liked the fact it was one of my photos. It wasn't a normal size bottle, probably half the size of a normal bottle of wine.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:27 AM

i moved your thread to this forum...it is the OOT, gifts forum...if you look in here some of the girls have posted favors.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:31 AM

We were thining about doing small bottles of Tequila and custom shot glasses as part of our favors. Kindof incorporates our wedding location.

#5 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
        I did a wedding last summer where the favor was a bottle of wine with one of their engagement photos on it. I particularly liked the fact it was one of my photos. It wasn't a normal size bottle, probably half the size of a normal bottle of wine.
        I checked this option out, and the cost of the bottles wasn't expensive, but the shipping costs were outrageous. But if you can find a way to do it locally it would super cute.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:13 PM

Oooohhh - this would be a great option for you, Christine!

#7 Lorilou

Lorilou
          • 533 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            We were thining about doing small bottles of Tequila and custom shot glasses as part of our favors. Kindof incorporates our wedding location.
            did you ever find the small bottles of tequila? i'd be curious to find out how much they cost and where you found them? thankS!

#8 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lorilou
              did you ever find the small bottles of tequila? i'd be curious to find out how much they cost and where you found them? thankS!
              Try Cost Plus, they have airline size alcohol bottles...

#9 edna

edna
              • Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:46 PM

Lorilou
                they sell those small bottles at many shops in PV at the Malecon Area. I saw the Mini Don Julio reposado bottle and from my mexican point of view is one of the best tequilas in Mexico , you can buy them a whole case.. or try Vinoteca or Vinos America the big liquor stores at PV. They can sell a good price and you dont have to carry them on your luggage...

#10 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mora
                  Lorilou
                  they sell those small bottles at many shops in PV at the Malecon Area. I saw the Mini Don Julio reposado bottle and from my mexican point of view is one of the best tequilas in Mexico , you can buy them a whole case.. or try Vinoteca or Vinos America the big liquor stores at PV. They can sell a good price and you dont have to carry them on your luggage...
                  Nice tip, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users