Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

What's making you happy today?

my parents are coming for the weekend and we have a big family picnic on sunday after all the women have ran/walked 5k in support of cancer research uk

today is my FI bachelor party... I helped plan with the BestMan. Hope he has fun!

Eventhough I know they are going to the strip club, I have complete faith in him.

And... I get a night ALL to MYSELF!

I was planning a Girls Night In but weather here has been yucky so most people dont want to leave their homes.

oh well :)

And I just ordered naught chinese take out for lunch wink.gif

Happy early bday Amy!!

I'm happy today because FI finally went to the hardware store to get stuff to fix 2 of the screens on our dining room windows that have little holes in them. I know that's lame, but I've been bugging him to do it forever and today he finally did it without me even reminding him.

I'm also happy because I submited my request for a quote on my real touch flowers this morning, so will hopefully be able to check that off my list soon :)

Spent the day with my mom, we went to a fondant cake decorating class... decent looking cake to take home. Not Duff quality but not too bad, no holes or cracks!!