Photo

S-Factor

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:00 PM

Are there any s-factor brides out there?
    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

I really wish I could do this but I think they only teach these classes in the city and its too far away from my job and home. No fair!

#3 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

What is it, sorry Im clueless!

#4 LisaW

LisaW
        • 113 posts

Love that place! I threw my sister's bachlorette party there (amongst other places, it was a late night!) Love it, love it!!

Lisa

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Hmmm, not sure what the means! Going to google now.

Sheila Kelley's S Factor aerobic striptease workout and Pole Dancing classes - Studios | Bridal Offerings
            Strip Tease Classes

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

Oh shoot, there is a bride on here who is at level 6 of some class, for exercise only! but i remember her saying something about it, let me see if i can find the post..

OK it was Chiquita, pole dancing classes tho.
            http://bestdestinati.../forum/t3652-11

#7 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:10 PM

I wanted to sign up for this...I actually went to the studio and got info on it....what's funny is that they had stripper clothes for sale there too.lol, I heard it's great exercise for your legs.

#8 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
              • 1,881 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:39 PM

Too funny! I am currently a level 6 student too! It's a great workout, but like anything you have to do it 3 times a week for it to be effective. I use it as a variance in my workout. My FI even bought me a pole for the house for my last birthday. He got one dance out me. I told him if he wants to see the tricks he's got to help pay for me to learn them

S-Factor classes are really fun and if you live in a city where it is offered I highly recommend it!!! You will be amazed at what a release and how therapeutic it is. It's all about movement and not at all about stripping. The kicker is how many amazing women you will meet there. My classes are filled with women who are engineers, nurses, mothers, lawyers, writers and all truly inspirational. We get weekly assignments which help us decide on our music and clothes. As I write this I just got my assignment for the week:

Level 5/6: With no assignment this week, the possibilities are endless! Travel into the deep emotional core of your Erotic Creature by letting your clothing and music nurture your imagination. Use the safe haven of your S Factor studio to allow you to be truthful and raw in your movement. Youll flip for the Helicopter or embody the Spinning Descending Angel. Amen!
                *Next weeks assignment is: 70's R&B" ~ Ooooooweee, it's gonna be groovy!

And your love of music will evolve...it's a really fun activity. I am thinking about hosting my bridal party there for a party.....

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#9 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                • 2,183 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:43 PM

I've been wanting to do, but I can't find anyplace in Dallas that does it. Does anyone know where?

#10 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                  • 1,881 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

Sondria there isn't a studio in Dallas. Unfortunately it's in Houston. I think Houston has 2 studios. I think there are multiple Manhattan locations, OC, Chicago, SF, maybe Seattle, Scottsdale....

Mr. & Mrs. C
                    February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users